Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
QB Stats From Scrimmage
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 4,152

QB Stats From Scrimmage

Aug 12, 2018, 12:51 PM

When will the QB stats from the scrimmage be made available to us unwashed masses?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who cares?***

Aug 12, 2018, 9:41 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: QB Stats From Scrimmage

Aug 12, 2018, 10:00 AM

I care!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you do? that’s so sweet hon***

Aug 12, 2018, 10:02 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Why? What do you plan on doing with that info?***

Aug 12, 2018, 10:06 AM [ in reply to Re: QB Stats From Scrimmage ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Apparently someone doesn’t play...

Aug 12, 2018, 1:06 PM

Scrimmage Fantasy Football.

~JKB

Aug 12, 2018, 10:03 AM

The wont be releasing them this year

I’m guessing they won’t be released.

Aug 12, 2018, 10:06 AM

Can you imagine the uproar on the interwebs when people see that KB didn’t have a good completion percentage and TL did?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

the team really wouldn't benefit from releasing

Aug 12, 2018, 10:31 AM

Qb stats. I would be shocked if they made that public. It could just fuel the fire on the qb controversy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They won't - and here's the deal:

Aug 12, 2018, 10:32 AM

Trevor Lawrence is clearly the better QB. Kelly Bryant's stats would only reinforce that obvious truth. Dabo has a secret plan to sabotage Clemson football and ruin TL's career, and releasing those stats, which favor TL, would create suspicion and possibly tip-off some clever T-netters who are building a case, which would ruin everything. So, for now, anything that may appear favorable to TL and detrimental to KB will be squashed at the highest level.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: They won't - and here's the deal:

Aug 12, 2018, 11:26 AM

Plus I heard TL can’t remember the snap count and that doesn’t show up in the stats so you have to be able to weight that in their overall evaluation. ??????????

Aug 12, 2018, 11:28 AM

Yeah, they won't release those type of stats, especially this year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 12, 2018, 11:46 AM [ in reply to They won't - and here's the deal: ]

Smiling, have you ever thought about being a lawyer. I see what you did there!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 12, 2018, 11:41 AM

Rest assured that the scrimmage QB stats won't be for public viewing with a said QB battle going on. Those stats are listed as top top TOP SECRET!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 12, 2018, 1:15 PM

Now we've got to be concerned about the Russians hacking our football scrimmage stats and releasing the info to all of our opponents. Football stats are becoming so high tech the NCAA will have to develop a security system to prevent hacking. And all know how we can trust the NCAA with all of this info.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 12, 2018, 1:23 PM

Absolutely ;)

Text SID and tell him you want those stats STAT. Then wait.***

Aug 12, 2018, 1:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Text SID and tell him you want those stats STAT. Then wait.***

Aug 12, 2018, 1:25 PM

I bet that he keeps his job bc we will never see those stats!!! As said, they are TOP SECRET!!!

Aug 12, 2018, 1:45 PM

I heard that TL is apt to throw high and outside to his tall WR's, but I don't know how that is counted in the stats. I know that's just one stat, but I HTH.

Replies: 18
| visibility 4,152
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic