Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Putnam's Dad had some great things to say about Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 4,531

Putnam's Dad had some great things to say about Clemson

Dec 20, 2018, 3:45 PM

Some FSU fans think Daddy swayed him a bit. Here is a cut and paste from another webbsite article. Not a pay article.

Dad's point of view ...

"First of all, I'm happy with his decision-making process," Neil said. "So he sat down logically and looked at coaching, coaching stability, facilities, classes, academics, overall environment. And he was able to articulate he wanted Clemson, which is what we were happy with."

On if the official visit to Clemson was a game-changer: "In the end, I don't know. The staff at Clemson actually prefers to not have officials happen during game weekends. We didn't get to spend a to of detailed time with the coaches but it was good for William to get up to Clemson and see the environment and support of the fan base. It's just beautiful up there. It's something else."

On when a decision was reached: "Literally, it was within the last 24 hours or so when he sat down and pretty much said he was going to get off social media and not talk to coaches -- that was our advice -- to avoid any last-minute emotional factors to sway the decision. Will said, 'OK, I've taken into account everybody's input,' and he just laid it out. From a parents' standpoint we were happy with any of the three choices. Lots of good people on both staffs.

On Clemson's coaching staff: "I tell you what, top-notch. The results at Clemson speak for themselves. Stability of the program, success over the recent years, the way things are run. You talk with the players and the amount of former Clemson players that are on that staff, the message is on point no matter who you talk to -- the message is always the same. The players are happy. It's just a slam-dunk place as far as I'm concerned. And then we were really impressed with Clemson's strength and conditioning staff. Will's going to spend 85 percent of his time with them so that was important to me, too. I'm just super happy with the decision."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow oh WoW what a testimony for entire Clemson FB Organization!

Dec 20, 2018, 4:17 PM

ThX Coaches & Support Staffs for all your hard work on recruiting & selling the Clemson story!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Putnam's Dad had some great things to say about Clemson

Dec 20, 2018, 5:25 PM

Stability, on point message, consistency, beauty of the campus, great facilities, great university, awesome game day atmosphere.....all things that very few (if any schools) can offer in one package.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

So, I guess Batson is good to go.....***

Dec 20, 2018, 5:27 PM

Re: So, I guess Batson is good to go.....***

Dec 20, 2018, 5:57 PM

For now. ??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So, I guess Batson is good to go.....***

Dec 20, 2018, 6:17 PM

Fire Batson AND Caldwell...right after Dabo

No mention of tigernet?

Dec 20, 2018, 6:22 PM

Its is obvious dabo is slipping. Not selling the best part of clemson

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 6
| visibility 4,531
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic