Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Has Manafold finally accepted the fact that Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Has Manafold finally accepted the fact that Clemson

Jan 14, 2019, 5:25 AM

Is one of the premier programs in all of college football? I never see anymore of his outlandish senseless garbage posts anymore?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's in a straight jacket now and we shouldn't laugh.

Jan 14, 2019, 6:06 AM

Well, perhaps we should.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He's in a straight jacket now and we shouldn't laugh.

Jan 14, 2019, 6:11 AM

F* that turd! That dude is straight up the most stupid coot out of a long list of idiot fans!

Pretty much all of the Coot trolling is going to be of the

Jan 14, 2019, 6:20 AM

"Hi, kids, fellow Tiger fan here," variety this offseason. No fun to troll when the comeback is "Check out these trophies."

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Has Manafold finally accepted the fact that Clemson

Jan 14, 2019, 7:50 AM

Let's not be too hard on ole Manafold. We can always use him as an example in teaching our children, grandchildren and friends on what not to be. He truly defines the low end of the spectrum when it comes to logic and common sense. He is to the Gamecocks what Junior was to Heehaw, but to a broader And greater degree.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BR549 if anyone wants to call him up and goad.***

Jan 14, 2019, 7:57 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2019, 8:34 AM [ in reply to Re: Has Manafold finally accepted the fact that Clemson ]

You always have a wonderful unique way of explaining things, Joe... Thanks !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

I doubt he can spell

Jan 14, 2019, 8:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Has Manafold finally accepted the fact that Clemson ]

lojik or kommin cents, even funetikly.... ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Perfect!!!!

Jan 14, 2019, 10:06 AM [ in reply to Re: Has Manafold finally accepted the fact that Clemson ]

Joe21 stikes again!!!!

Considering that clown is the epitome of EVERY coot fan

Jan 14, 2019, 8:09 AM

No, he hasnt accepted it. Just go read their idiotic message board. Those people redefine the word "delusional"

Jan 14, 2019, 8:20 AM

I’ve only seen one short post from him since we crushed bama. He said we won because our players are on steroids or something close to that. Par for the coarse for that guy. He is the gift that keeps on giving.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic