Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Belk, Bryant and The librarian with the candlestick
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Belk, Bryant and The librarian with the candlestick

May 17, 2018, 3:47 AM

I don’t know the details behind this Belk thing but I’m sure Dabo isn’t being snowed. And I’m sure Belks family may indeed have some health issues but I don’t believe this is why he is leaving. This is my gut feeling. I think this is just the reason being used and Dabo probably knows this and felt it was best to part ways anyway. Questioning motives would not help Clemson for obvious reasons.

And as far as Kelly Bryant is concerned , there may be some truth to his considering leaving if he in fact feels he may lose his starting job to TL this year. It would make sense in certain circumstances. Not saying it’s true but possible. I just hope he doesn’t try using that to get reassurance he will start or he might force the coaches hand. If he forces their hand, he would for sure not start. They would simply name TL the starter and move on.

Very interesting. Big time college football isn’t without its drama. My guess is there is gonna be some outside influences trying to sway kids and sow doubt. Dabo will have handle this stuff with an iron hand or it’ll be like the old adage... if you give a mouse a cookie.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty much agree

May 17, 2018, 5:58 AM

with all you said but I add that if Belk becomes a coot, he was NEVER a Tiger. The way DS has handled this is nothing short of brilliant. There are plenty of high school kids watching this and it gives Clemson a class that few others have. Most times the player is told where he can transfer to or suffer penalties.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Re: Pretty much agree

May 17, 2018, 6:11 AM

Classy response and u didn’t bash me for having my opinion . You sir are a quality person. Need more like you.

Re: Pretty much agree

May 17, 2018, 6:11 AM [ in reply to Pretty much agree ]

Classy response and u didn’t bash me for having my opinion . You sir are a quality person. Need more like you.

Tell us more

May 17, 2018, 6:10 AM

about the librarian

Is she one of those nerdy hot librarians or a battle axe

Any pics?

Where is she going to put the candlestick?

You left me hanging dude!

Re: Tell us more

May 17, 2018, 6:12 AM

Lol. It just felt like so much drama it was needed.

The librarian with the candlestick

May 17, 2018, 9:10 AM

Is that the kinda pron you are into?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Who isn't?

May 17, 2018, 11:16 AM

(wait, did I say that out loud?)

Tell 'em coot

May 17, 2018, 11:18 AM

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic