Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The AJC skewers UGA
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

The AJC skewers UGA

Oct 15, 2018, 3:17 PM

It was never going to be easy to manage two big-name quarterbacks. That said: When we speak of Georgia’s stockpiled talent, the freshman Fields might be first among equals. If he’s having no impact, that’s a failure of coaching.

So long as the Bulldogs were unbeaten, it was easy to pretend that the status quo was good enough. After losing by 20 to the men of Coach O, it’s clear that Georgia must get better. It’s less clear whether this team can get where it wants to go. It hasn’t beaten anybody any good. When finally it ran into an opponent with similar resources, it lost by 20.

https://www.ajc.com/blog/mark-bradley/after-lsu-sobering-question-georgia-really-that-good/tCQmt77koVE14yaju9xsIN/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: The AJC skewers UGA

Oct 15, 2018, 3:23 PM

And still ranked in the top 10.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wonder how the AJC thinks UGa will fare...

Oct 15, 2018, 3:35 PM

against Central Florida in the Peach Bowl?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Pretty bad when you lose AJC Dawg cheerleader Bark Madley***

Oct 15, 2018, 3:53 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Field's Recruiting Ratings

Oct 15, 2018, 3:59 PM

were based on camps,not results on the Field. If the coaching isn't putting him in to throw the ball, they haven't seen it in practice.

Last year, with Clemson, no one could figure out why Cooper didn't perform in games like he did in practice.

AJC torching the DAWGS ??? I thought there was a law in Georgia against that LOL

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic