Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Prayers up for David Hood and family.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Prayers up for David Hood and family.

Aug 9, 2018, 9:41 PM

Sorry for your loss brother.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Prayers up for David Hood and family.

Aug 9, 2018, 9:42 PM

What happened?

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 9, 2018, 10:26 PM

His mother died, per his Facebook

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you. Prayers for DH and his family.***

Aug 9, 2018, 10:30 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

So sorry, David

Aug 9, 2018, 10:05 PM

You and your family are in my prayers. I met you and Nikki at the Baseball regionals. What a great family. Blessings during this tough time.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 9, 2018, 10:08 PM

For those who are not fully aware please inform us as to David’s loss. Thanks.

Aug 9, 2018, 10:24 PM

Why will not anybody say what happened?

Aug 9, 2018, 10:10 PM

So sorry to hear of this loss, David. Just said prayer for you and your family. May God wrap you in His comfort, love, and peace.

Aug 9, 2018, 10:14 PM

Not sure what happened but praying for you and all your family.

Message was edited by: The Doorman®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What happened?***

Aug 9, 2018, 10:17 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

so sorry to hear david...

Aug 9, 2018, 10:29 PM

thoughts to you and your family

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Aug 9, 2018, 10:31 PM

David,
While many herein are not fully aware of your loss and or the circumstances involved, I believe all of us who post can agree when expressing our sincere hopes and prayers that you and family are being comforted and consulted during this difficult situation.

May the Lord be with you and yours.

Aug 9, 2018, 10:34 PM

Prayers for you and your family David. May God bless and comfort you all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 9, 2018, 10:49 PM

Mr. Hood I too am facing the loss of my mother in very number days. I never post on here and my grammar is terrible, but I've been a fan of your articles for a long long time, I truly enjoy reading your reports for the good inside stories. So sorry for the loss of your mother, remember she is just away in a far better place than we can imagine.
I heard it said one time when you find yourself on the downside of advantage you just have to keep on plowing. Not really knowing you or anything about your family I bet thats what your mom what would want you to do. Peace and healing to you and all your love!

Aug 9, 2018, 10:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Prayers up for David Hood and family. ]

David, sorry for your loss. Prayers to you and your family. May God comfort you and give you strength.

Man that’s tough...

Aug 9, 2018, 10:49 PM

I couldn’t (and don’t want to) imagine. I know one day it’ll come and I dread that day. I take solace in cherishing the memories that I’ve made and continue making that can never die...those will go to the grave with me. It’s an inevitable fate that no one can truly prepare for. My prayers are with you and your family David...

Re:May she rest in peace in the kingdom of Heaven.

Aug 9, 2018, 11:01 PM

Prayers for you and your family and friends David.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:May she rest in peace in the kingdom of Heaven.

Aug 10, 2018, 1:11 AM

Prayers for all affected by this loss...

David and Nikki, i know that sometimes you just don't want to hear anymore words, but i pray that the God of comfort will be with you.
Lost my dad 5 years ago, and my mom just 2 months ago.
A scripture verse that helped me cope with mom's passing is Eph 1:3. Modern translations say "Blessed be God", but the Greek says " Let God be eulogized".

That means that, just as we collectively and individually remember Mom, and tell stories about her, and cherish the relationship we had, and celebrate her character and the sacrifices she made for the family, and the lessons we learned from her, and how important it was to marry someone that we respected just as much as her, and you might even take a minute to put yourself in her shoes and look at life from her perspective, and ask yourself what she thought of you, if she might have been the slightest bit disappointed, and yet she loved you anyway....and once you've recovered from that, once you've "eulogized" Mom...do the same thing for God.

You'll never think of her, or God, the same way again.

God be with you.

Prayers and thought with David and family......

Aug 10, 2018, 1:43 AM

During this time of sorrow and loss. May you be blessed with God's comfort and understanding.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 10, 2018, 9:13 AM

David ,

So sorry for your loss. Will keep you and your family in my prayers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 10, 2018, 9:31 AM

David, Nikki and Family, I'm terribly sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayers Sent.............***

Aug 10, 2018, 9:40 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

Praying for David and his family.

Aug 10, 2018, 9:51 AM

Very sad news.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Aug 10, 2018, 10:10 AM

So sorry to hear of your loss. Mothers can never be replaced but their memory will always bring a smile to your face and joy to your heart. God bless.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic