Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Excuses Excuses Excuses
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Excuses Excuses Excuses

Sep 16, 2019, 7:42 AM

Now Muscoot said some of his players were battling a bug and weren't able to practice last week and prepare for the game against Bama. Like it would have made a difference.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is the culture today.

Sep 16, 2019, 8:40 AM

No one really loses anymore. Alabama, Texas A&M, the SEC, even Hillary still, come up with all kinds of reasons they lost, none of which include that their opponent was just better.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

E-mail him this. Maybe it will help.

Sep 16, 2019, 8:45 AM

https://morningchores.com/chicken-diseases/

Re: E-mail him this. Maybe it will help.

Sep 16, 2019, 8:46 AM

Lol, that seems like a must have.

Yeah, here's another must read for the muscoot

Sep 16, 2019, 9:00 AM [ in reply to E-mail him this. Maybe it will help. ]

https://www.wthr.com/article/cdc-warns-people-not-kiss-chickens-after-salmonella-outbreak-linked-backyard-poultry

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah, here's another must read for the muscoot

Sep 16, 2019, 11:48 AM

What do you tell your wife, girlfriend etc... who is a coot? No more kisses honey until you cure that beck fungus?? Lol
You post was hilarious and so was yours BengalBilly. TU’s +’10 extra

Message was edited by: wueagle86®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah, here's another must read for the muscoot

Sep 16, 2019, 12:06 PM [ in reply to Yeah, here's another must read for the muscoot ]

With all of this chicken diseases going around I hope it gets that weaseling rooster that crows during most of the game. I have offered 10,000 TU’s to kill that sucker. ??=????=10,000 TU’s. I will get a TU loan for the Tigernet guys! Just get that feathered chicken crowing dirt pecking POS. I have been tempted to shoot my TV at times but that wants solve the problem. To bad the great Bob Fulton is not around to call SC games.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: E-mail him this. Maybe it will help.

Sep 16, 2019, 11:46 AM [ in reply to E-mail him this. Maybe it will help. ]

The list should have included lack of talent, lack of effort, inability to tackle , catch or block and some of their players just seem down right lazy. And that last one about being lazy is a quote direct from my neighbor who played LB for Sparky Woods. He says he is going to start pulling for UGA.

Oh yes let’s not forget over expectations!

Yes, they were fighting the old dreaded Nogameatall bug.

Sep 16, 2019, 8:49 AM

This thing has been going around the Coot campus for over a hundred years, you'd think they would have found a vaccine by now.

Re: Excuses Excuses Excuses

Sep 16, 2019, 8:56 AM

Cootie bugs?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 16, 2019, 11:27 AM

Or stink bugs.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 16, 2019, 9:49 AM

While it didn't help them this weekend it will likely serve them very well as the season goes forward that those guys got to rest and miss some of the tough SEC practices that wear people down so much.

Post game excuses--the SEC way

Sep 16, 2019, 9:55 AM

It just means more

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

I’m no veterinarian, but seems like a bad case of thrush.***

Sep 16, 2019, 12:26 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic