Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ponder This---
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,199

Ponder This---

Dec 7, 2018, 1:07 PM

When the Tigers beat Bama' for the Natty ( es I'm expecting Bama to beat the Okie's ) that will mean that the Tigers will have beaten Bama' two out of three tries for the Natty...we'll have beaten them 2 of 4 games in the playoffs. With the Tigers winning 2 out 3 against Bama' will we still have to listen to ESecPN tell us how great Saban is and that no one comes close for much longer ?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ponder This---

Dec 7, 2018, 1:17 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2018, 1:22 PM

Anyone on tigernet old enough to remember when Clemson was NEVER mentioned on t.v. For anything?

I love all this exposure. Wasn’t but a few years ago when probably half the country didn’t even know Clemson existed and certainly didn’t know where it was. Now they do. Thanks ESPN for helping put my alma Mater on the map!

Dec 7, 2018, 5:01 PM

Ah yes, I'd say "Clemson" here in the Midwest, and I hear back things about the Clemson Tide, etc etc. Not often but more than once.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2018, 1:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Ponder This--- ]

Sam is worth the ponder!!!

(CU13 - Thanks for the smile.)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2018, 2:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Ponder This--- ]

I know she makes more $$$ with her Pro Gig . . .

But I miss her covering the only football I care to follow!

Anyone else?

Dec 7, 2018, 1:19 PM

It will only lead to the 5th installment of the empires taking over the galaxy. I’ve seen this before but can’t put my finger on it.

It's absolutely crazy how they laud praise

Dec 7, 2018, 1:19 PM

on the coach who has won 5 out of the last 9 national championships. It could only be irrational bias that ESPN considers that coach worthy of high praise.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Dec 7, 2018, 3:21 PM

Ponder this. We play Notre Dame first, and I can assure you Dabo is not looking past Notre Dame.

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,199
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic