Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Politics
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,103

Politics

Jan 15, 2019, 9:18 AM

I’ve found that the left love to complain about anything they can. While they are out protesting and shouting, marching down the streets there are normal people swinging hammers, roofing, painting, climbing under houses and other hard work everyday. And the crazy part is us hard working Americans are technically paying them out of our checks to do all this hoopla. I say to you all what is next? It’s coming! Watch. It’s getting D@mn rediculous, quit being so soft. It seems no matter what nothing is, nor will ever be good enough until everything is givin to them for free, and then still it will never be good enough. It is a never ending needing cycle that will never be fulfilled in my honest opinion.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here you are complaining about people trying to bring up

Jan 15, 2019, 9:28 AM

issues that those lucky enough to have work might not have time to be made aware of. As a "Libtard" I also believe you should certainly have made the very comment you made above. We're all just having conversations here. Stop being so quick to dismiss the other side. My fellow "snowflakes" should also listen and stop being so dang triggered.

Football.

Re: Here you are complaining about people trying to bring up

Jan 15, 2019, 9:33 AM

I do agree that sometimes it can be hard to find a job. Although I also think a lot of people have the mentality of “Screw it, we’ll get money anyway so let’s just sit here and do nothing and use it to do this bc were bored”. That’s what’s wrong. And I don’t think that is everyone but you can’t deny that it’s a lot.

Religion***

Jan 15, 2019, 9:30 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

And her***

Jan 15, 2019, 9:31 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Politics

Jan 15, 2019, 9:35 AM

Sometimes I wish Donald would put on a dress and say he’s a woman for that day. Just to see how the left would react.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2019, 9:37 AM

Minds Blown! ??

Jan 15, 2019, 9:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Politics ]

We would think it was funny and odd. We would think he might have lost his mind just like everyone would.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dude..sometimes I put all my clemson gear on my car

Jan 15, 2019, 9:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Politics ]

Roll down the windows ...and blast sandstorm around town

It's awesome

Jan 15, 2019, 8:50 PM

I'd be pretty jaded too if I believed that.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,103
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic