Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Please no TU’s. Requesting Prayers please. My mom has been sick
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Please no TU’s. Requesting Prayers please. My mom has been sick

Jan 10, 2019, 9:47 PM

for sometime now and I sincerely appreciate each and every prayer from the Tigernet Family over the years since I have been a member. Your responses have been uplifting and sincerely appreciated. I am blessed to be part of The Clemson Family. Thank you all.

Tonight as I write this post my mom is enroute to the ER. Based on what I have been told she is very sick. So I am requesting prayers for the best Mom who always put others before herself. She and my Dad made sure I grew up in a loving Christian home. They taught me the value of faith, family and friends. My character, integrity and values have always been shaped by both of them. I give God and my parents all the glory and credit for the person I am today.

My Dad is taking my mom’s illness pretty hard. They have been married 62 years and together 64 years. God has blessed them with a wonderful life together and we as a family have shared many great memories. If my mom passes he will be lost without her. So I worry about losing both of them close together. But I know they would be together in the presence of Jesus Christ. My favorite Bible scripture comes from John Chapter 14 verses 1-4.

I don’t know what lies ahead other than God is in charge and I pray that my faith will be strong enough to handle whatever happens in the future. Thank you for letting me share this post tonight.

May God Bless each one of you and your families this coming year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm Praying.***

Jan 10, 2019, 9:50 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

Prayers are with you & your parents WUeagle ...

Jan 10, 2019, 9:55 PM

Sounds like you have already been blessed by your parents love and guidance over many many years ... and I expect you know it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayers sent.***

Jan 10, 2019, 10:02 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Lord's best to your mother and family.***

Jan 10, 2019, 10:03 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Lord's best to your mother and family.***

Jan 10, 2019, 10:08 PM

John 14
1“Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. 2 In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. 4 And you know the way to where I am going.”

Prayers for your mother and family!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Lord's best to your mother and family.***

Jan 10, 2019, 10:09 PM [ in reply to The Lord's best to your mother and family.*** ]

Hope that all is good and praying for your family!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Please no TU’s. Requesting Prayers please. My mom has been sick

Jan 10, 2019, 10:13 PM

What a magnificent family you have. Trust completely during this dark time that the Good Lord is with you no matter what. He loves you all and will provide. Try to hold on to that, pray, and remember to be a support to your Dad when he mosts needs you. Thats all you can do but it is enough.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayers said***

Jan 10, 2019, 10:16 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jan 10, 2019, 10:43 PM

Prayers of strength and healing for your mother, father and your entire family

Jan 10, 2019, 10:56 PM

Praying for your mom and dad, as well as you and your family.

Jan 10, 2019, 11:10 PM

Prayers to your family!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2019, 11:20 PM

Prayers for you and your family. One of my favorite bible scriptures also.....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Jan 10, 2019, 11:59 PM

You have my prayers. Be at peace. The Lord has his plan for all involved.

Prayers Up . . .

Jan 10, 2019, 11:44 PM

For all of your family!!!

You’ll love them through whatever lies ahead . . . as they will always love you!

Lift your face Tiger . . . we love you too.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Extended Clemson family praying for you all!***

Jan 10, 2019, 11:46 PM

Jan 11, 2019, 12:36 AM

May the Lord’s Grace, mercy, wisdom, comfort, and presence be with you all. Sorry you and your family are in the midst of this all. I will be praying.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2019, 1:54 AM

Update: The Doctors have told us they doubt she will make it through this bout with pneumonia. She is just to sick. God is still the great physician but sometimes we have to accept he is calling someone home. My mom has suffered so much. I am at peace with the Lord when ever he decides its time because I know my mom will touch the face of God soon.

Many prayers to all of you. Especially my friend MyfavOrange who’s dad passed away yesterday. He needs our prayers very much. He is a great guy and 2018 and so far in 2019 have very difficult for him losing more than one family member.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. We need them so much. God Bless you Tiger Family for you uplifting support and prayers.

Seems like your Parents are going through a lot lately...

Jan 11, 2019, 3:20 AM

Think I remembered your dad getting bit by a snake..

Anyway.. You're lucky to have parents as long as you have...
My Dad passed March of 1994(Literally drunk himself to death) and Mom died January of 2007(a month or so after open heart surgery)
And they both died pretty young(58 to be exact)..

Just continue to Tell your mom and dad that you love them and give them a Great big hug while you do it...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Seems like your Parents are going through a lot lately...

Jan 11, 2019, 3:41 AM

First please let me tell you how sorry I am that you lost your parents so young. And you advice is great advice. My mom and dad always made everything about family so I have been truly blessed. I have made a point to tell how blessed I have been to have such great parents. I make they know I love them and I spend a lot of time with them.

Yes my dad was bitten by a copperhead while in the kitchen. Some how it got inside the house. He has recovered from that. But he is having a very difficult time with my mom’s illness.

Thank you for taking time to share your post GSCtiger. I really appreciate your words of encouragement.

Done!***

Jan 11, 2019, 5:05 AM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

J. Marc Edwards
Cary, NC

Said prayers for you all and I appreciate your

Jan 11, 2019, 5:16 AM

very nice words. You are a very thankful and appreciative son. That means a lot to your family I'm sure. Please keep us up on how the situations continue from here. God bless you all.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2019, 6:09 AM

Prayers sent, God bless.

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic