Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The coaches have set up our JUMBO Package masterfully
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

The coaches have set up our JUMBO Package masterfully

Nov 4, 2018, 12:56 PM

Now Defenses have to worry about Wilkins and Dexter not to mention the fact that when a Defense sells out to stop those two giants the TE pass or a WR IN route will be wide open.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Re: The coaches have set up our JUMBO Package masterfully

Nov 4, 2018, 1:18 PM

Yep, but, it still rolls out bumpy and clumsy. Meaning the coaches' decision on the play, the process of players off and on the field, and the play itself happening. As many times as we have practiced it, we should smooth, nonchalant, and instant, so to not give the opponent's defense time to call a play to defend it. Yeh, the fun might be in us being so clumsy in putting it out there, that we're saying, try defending this, in your face. I still like smooth execution. And our offense is not there in smooth execution now that TL and CB are the QBs. I watch several of TL's high school games and was really impressed with his smooth execution. College ball is faster and is taking some adjusting. Just like one of the other observers noted that our WRs are having to adjust to TL, in comparison to KB. They tended to slow down with KB and now they need to turn on the burner, like the recent catches by Amari, who was streaking down the field, with his burners on high.

Watch Dabo's facial expressions. He griminesses when we're clumsy and execution is not smooth. Yep, we're wanting perfection. But what's wrong with that. In the Louisville game, Dabo got really aggravated with certain players for not paying attention, lacking smooth execution, which results in mistakes, motion penalties, formation penalties, etc.

And for defense to. Saturday, Dabo got in BV's ear a couple times right after clumsy defense mistakes, poor execution that resulted in Louisville getting first downs, etc.

Dabo wants every player to get in the game, but he also expects their best, and he shakes his head in disappointment when the best is not given. Dabo is a great leader, coach and competitor, but he ain't no poker player, LOL. Yep, perfection is the best to come. And we will need it this weekend (BC) and for every remaining game including Bama.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2018, 1:31 PM

Maybe run CW in The Wildcat formation with Dex and another BIGUN blocking for him. Leave TL on the sidelines for that play. :)

I like it though as it is right now. Not complaining. They should have been doing it all year long IMO.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pigs

Nov 4, 2018, 1:40 PM

of the JUMBO package?

TIA in advance.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Nov 4, 2018, 2:20 PM

When we first came out in that package Saturday, for the longest time, Higgins was all alone on the right side. Eventually, a defender managed to realize "maybe I should cover him, just in case".

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic