Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
People complaining about San Fran homeless and liberal
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

People complaining about San Fran homeless and liberal

Dec 31, 2018, 3:18 PM

Man get real.
We are going to play the CFP championship. I don’t care if we play in North Korea. I’m going to the game and I’m thrilled. Yes I may see homeless and Nancy pelosi. I don’t care. I hear SF is a wonderful place to visit and I can’t wait. I’m leaving Charleston on Saturday and coming back Wednesday to see the sights and to see our Tigers bring home some more hardware for our trophy case. If you don’t like where it’s being played don’t go and don’t act like you are spoiled.
I can’t wait!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My son and daughter-in-law are out there. It is an awesome

Dec 31, 2018, 3:29 PM

place to visit. Beautiful places, great food. Enjoy the trip and go Tigers!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My business travel to the Bay Area and Northern Cali ...

Dec 31, 2018, 3:39 PM

Have been enjoyable. Had some good sushi and also excellent French cuisine with California wine.

Albeit the old industrial and commercial areas of Oakland were “interesting”.

Pretty expensive overall.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: People complaining about San Fran homeless and liberal

Dec 31, 2018, 3:31 PM

Hey, Michael Savage lives there. Can't be all bad.

Dec 31, 2018, 7:17 PM

pointcove said:

Hey, Michael Savage lives there. Can't be all bad.

Is he still banned in England lol?

Dec 31, 2018, 3:33 PM

I was in SF for business back in 2012 and on the weekend went to burger king for lunch. Bought
A whopper meal for the Homeless guy outside and they cussed me saying ‘I don’t want that S*@t, give me a dollar’

Felt sorry for him must be in a bad place mentally...

See Prop K sales tax - smh...???????

Dec 31, 2018, 5:06 PM

I discovered, due to arcane California laws, that it is illegal for fast food places to be established in certain areas of the city, and that those that can are prohibited from selling certain foods for "health reasons".

I went to In-N-Out near the San Fran airport, close to downtown, and discovered it was illegal for them to sell bacon. No bacon cheeseburger for me.

your first mistake was eating at a BK while in SF***

Dec 31, 2018, 5:23 PM [ in reply to Re: People complaining about San Fran homeless and liberal ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is a wonderful place. Fantastic food. Fantastic history.

Dec 31, 2018, 3:33 PM

People from Anderson on a message board b****hing about San Francisco need to maybe expand their horizons beyond the Sam's Club parking lot.

Re: It is a wonderful place. Fantastic food. Fantastic history.

Dec 31, 2018, 3:51 PM

Been there twice, naturally beautiful, as much of that state is but the people suck.

bingo. if i could give this a hundred...

Dec 31, 2018, 3:55 PM [ in reply to It is a wonderful place. Fantastic food. Fantastic history. ]

thumbs up i would.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We live in San Diego. Yep homelessness is a real thing all

Dec 31, 2018, 3:40 PM

over CA. It does not diminish the really cool things about these areas though. Or the fact that we are playing for the National Championship. I am sure there are plenty of tiger fans out there that will accept the tickets of those who would prefer not to visit California.

Go to Muir Woods to see the Redwoods.

Dec 31, 2018, 3:47 PM

Awesome place. Wear good shoes. You’ll want the hike. Even old folks like me can do it. ?? Saulsalito is a great town after you go past the Golden Gate Bridge. They have charming places downtown and a small restaurant that had the best breakfast I ever had. 16 Mile Drive and Monterey Is worth visiting as well. Pebble Beach, oh my.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Go to Muir Woods to see the Redwoods.

Dec 31, 2018, 6:01 PM

Golf at Half Moon Bay, just south of SF, is a real treat, almost as good as Pebble Beach.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Been to all of those... and there's way so much more.***

Dec 31, 2018, 7:15 PM [ in reply to Go to Muir Woods to see the Redwoods. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2018, 3:49 PM

Anyone complaining has a mental disorder anyway. SF is a great city.

besides you can go to santa clara and never see san francico***

Dec 31, 2018, 3:50 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: besides you can go to santa clara and never see san francico***

Dec 31, 2018, 3:55 PM

Exactly. See both or don't see SF at all.

I Left My Heart in San Francisco, song by Tony Bennett***

Dec 31, 2018, 3:49 PM

amen Tiger Contractor!! I agree. Just glad

Dec 31, 2018, 3:56 PM

To be going for goodness sakes!! Besides I've had a lot of fun in San Francisco over the years. It is not my favorite city but it's a great place to be as long as our Tigers are there!

Dec 31, 2018, 4:13 PM

Some people have a political agenda and they have to espouse it no matter the occasion .
It's the adult equivalent of bragging about your white laser gun being awesomer than the other guys green laser gun .
Santa Clara is for Clemson football having another chance to win the biggest award in College Sports !

Go Tigers on the Left Coast !

DB23

There are homeless everywhere.

Dec 31, 2018, 4:20 PM

CA economy is many times bigger than our State is. SF is beautiful. People were friendly when I visited.

Re: There are homeless everywhere.

Dec 31, 2018, 4:22 PM

yeah, but you could have been bitten by a homeless person. You would not be laughing and joking about then.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2018, 4:56 PM [ in reply to There are homeless everywhere. ]

CA economy is the 6th largest economy in the world.
Only these countries have a bigger economy :
USA
China
Japan
Germany
India

Dec 31, 2018, 5:22 PM

CA economy is 8th out of US states in GDP per capita, which is pretty bad given the amount of natural resources and cheap labor...soooooooo. I love stats with zero reference points.. great job.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2018, 5:28 PM

Sooo... DC, Alaska, Delaware and North Dakota are better in your eyes?

Great job fighting a foolish argument

Dec 31, 2018, 5:55 PM [ in reply to Re: There are homeless everywhere. ]

I missed it by one. CA is actually 5th.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/california-economy-ranks-5th-in-the-world-beating-the-uk-2018-5

Can’t wait for Keowee response

Dec 31, 2018, 6:00 PM

Guess he forgot to check the bottom of the GDP per Capita list (SC is 46th)

Re: Can’t wait for Keowee response

Dec 31, 2018, 6:05 PM

I don’t think he is coming back to this thread. It only stands to reason how strong California is. It’s the home of:
Uber
Google
Apple
and the list goes on and on.

Keoweeindians VAPORIZED U tigercontractor

Dec 31, 2018, 8:06 PM [ in reply to Re: There are homeless everywhere. ]

exposed from the jump your weak attempt to mislead

What a loser argument... twisted stupidity. Actually "zero".***

Dec 31, 2018, 7:19 PM [ in reply to Re: There are homeless everywhere. ]

Ive been there and it is ok until you start really

Dec 31, 2018, 4:27 PM

seeing things. it can be tough to walk around and see stuff you never see in public in the south.

Dec 31, 2018, 4:44 PM

Most of those complaining always try to inject politics in EVERY discussion. Many are probably from SC (as am I) but seem to forget what a cesspool about 80% of this state can be...in large part due to decades and decades of conservative agenda.

Dec 31, 2018, 5:08 PM

Decades and decades of Democrat agenda. The South only recently transitioned to Republican/Conservative majority and interestingly enough, the South has been on the rise ever since then. There is a reason so many people and so much industry is moving down here.

please point me towards the liberal leadership in SC over the years?

Dec 31, 2018, 5:35 PM

I hope you say the 1960s so I can call you an idiot

Jan 5, 2019, 11:00 PM [ in reply to Re: People complaining about San Fran homeless and liberal ]

They come here for the same reasons companies move to Mexico...cheaper labor and all the corporate welfare the state doles out.

Dec 31, 2018, 5:10 PM [ in reply to Re: People complaining about San Fran homeless and liberal ]

Sunnyvale (Onizuka AFB) was our tertiary ops center, so we'd deploy there for training often. Sometimes there'd be a chance for a day trip into San Francisco.

I never got to see it in the daytime, fell asleep when we were at the Golden Gate, never did Chinatown, but what I did see was pretty awesome. So many different people, places, things. As good as my few trips to NYC, maybe better (I've only been there in the summer, so it always seemed great), and almost as cool as home (S. Florida).

Watch your wallet when going out to eat though. Some places will cost you a mint for mediocre food, and you may find out an authentic place for normal prices was a block away. In the age of cell phones, you should be able to get that sorted easily, though.

As far as the bumpkins worried about seeing some place that doesn't look like Belton, SC and people that don't belch oversimplification like Trey Gowdy. . .first pull your head out of your dumb butt. When that's done, you'll be able to look around and see it's a pretty big world with all kinds of great people and things.

Dec 31, 2018, 5:16 PM [ in reply to Re: People complaining about San Fran homeless and liberal ]

Ummmm SC was Democrat decades ago, they brought the end to manufacturing in this state. Conservatives brought BMW, Michelin, Boeing, Volvo, etc. Unless cesspool means jobs, I guess. There are crappy parts of this state; Spartanburg, N. Charleston, MB, Columbia .... you know, those districts that vote Democrat.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please research history

Dec 31, 2018, 5:38 PM

The democrat platform of the 60s is not the democrat platform of today. In fact, the democrats of them are most like republicans of today. This is well known, and the fact you only look at the D or R title proves that you know little to nothing.

Myrtle Beach may be crappy

Dec 31, 2018, 5:59 PM [ in reply to Re: People complaining about San Fran homeless and liberal ]

but Horry County (Myrtle Beach) votes overwhelmingly Republican.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_United_States_presidential_election_in_South_Carolina

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Dec 31, 2018, 5:34 PM

I have been there. That's why I now for a fact I hate the place.

Dec 31, 2018, 7:44 PM

The entire area should be converted into a weapons testing facility,specifically as as the main target area for projectiles.

LOL this poast was quoted in USA Today

Jan 5, 2019, 10:52 PM

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2019/01/05/college-football-alabama-clemson-matchup-also-clash-cultures/2472028002/

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic