Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Paul Finebaum Show
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Paul Finebaum Show

Nov 5, 2018, 3:27 PM

Will someone please record all the Bama not gonna lose National Championship Game comments ...
They just slough us off!! Would love someday to throw it back in the GREATEST TEAM EvA’s face
Go Tigers!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Paul Finebaum Show

Nov 5, 2018, 3:29 PM

It’s such a complete team!
Should take best playas of all top 10 teams and Bama would still win.
Geepers this getting good!
Go tigers!!

Nov 5, 2018, 3:36 PM

Finebaum doesn’t want to see Bama CLEMSON again....he must be scared
He wants to c Michigan/Bama

we did exactly that in 2017...

Nov 5, 2018, 3:36 PM

don't forget that that bama team was getting "best eva" hype before DeShaun showed them how a Tiger can take down an elephant...

and I firmly believe that we will do it again this year!

#AllIn
#GoTigers

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: we did exactly that in 2017...

Nov 5, 2018, 3:42 PM

Agree!! That’s why I’m quiet .. They just did say the Ga/Bama game will be National Championship game. Hope they beat heck outta each other so they can say SEC championship game hurt THEM!!

Nov 5, 2018, 3:37 PM

I'm completely indifferent to the media love fest for Alabama. They haven't faced an O or D like us. My only concern is our secondary if we can't get to Tua. All that said I love the Tigers in a match up against Bama and St Nick knows we're the only squad that can beat them on the line of scrimmage. Don't care what the uniformed media thinks as we all know and St Nick knows whats really going down!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2018, 3:40 PM

My concern is Tua running on busted pass plays ... an old concern that never goes away.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2018, 4:04 PM

He may do that a couple of times but we have a few LB's that can run with him. He won't be breaking a 44 yard run against our defense like he did LSWho. He's more into throwing the ball away when he feels pressure unless the line loses containment. LSWho also showed that if he feels the pressure he's going to put a little more on the throw and overthrow his receivers. The Missouri and LSWho games were statically his worse 2 games from completion % wise. I didn't watch the Missouri game but they probably forces him to throw the ball before he was ready a few times like LSWho did. Watch again this week against Miss State to see what happens when he's pressured. Right now we pressure the QB more than any team in the country and that could spell doom for him if he continues to throw the ball long on those plays. Go Tigers

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2018, 4:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Paul Finebaum Show ]

Bama better be concerned Tua’s knee holds up, he looks hurt. Not like rest fixing it but needs surgery hurt.

Nov 5, 2018, 4:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Paul Finebaum Show ]

We've got some good teams to beat before we even get to "Bama." Hello?

Name them and justify each answer please...

Nov 5, 2018, 4:11 PM

seriously...

Marlborocountycoot = dgcannon39 = tiger michael = Reggaeman

Nov 5, 2018, 4:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Paul Finebaum Show ]

Nov 5, 2018, 3:59 PM

Look, as Coach Frank Howard once said, " I'd rather start at the back of the room, and up at at the of the front of the room than start at the front of the room and end up at the back." Let's go beat a very good and tough BC team, as well the remainder of our schedule, before we start talking about playoffs. We lose one game, and we'll be last month's news.

Nov 5, 2018, 4:37 PM

One at a time.

Nov 5, 2018, 4:11 PM

Danielson says we could beat Bama.

Nov 5, 2018, 4:14 PM

Danielson says Georgia could possibly also beat Bama. But his main emphasis was on Clemson with our offense and DL.

Her name sounds familiar..............***

Nov 5, 2018, 4:17 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2018, 4:41 PM

It’s was the same in 2015 although we lost, we should have won and Dabo has learned from those mistakes.
The Narrative was they had the Best D ever but we dropped 40 on them.
This year is the O is unstoppable, but if LSU can slow them down we can shut them down.
I really hope we get Bama for the NC, it’s our turn this season.

Nov 5, 2018, 5:03 PM

We still have 4 games to go before we can even imagine the CFP!!! Bama has some serious matchups left also!!! Let's wait until after the ACCCG and see how everything unfolds!!! Would be nice to see LITTLE NICKY'S head explode!!!!

Nov 5, 2018, 5:08 PM

We dont even know if we are in the playoff yet, how do we know we will be thiiiiiiis good against Bama?

OLine needs work too, FSU had fun in our backfield for about a quarter.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic