Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
PFF: TL vs. KB (WARNING!! Objective Analysis)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

PFF: TL vs. KB (WARNING!! Objective Analysis)

Sep 26, 2018, 10:27 AM

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/college-trevor-lawrence-is-the-right-guy-for-clemson

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Precisely the reason for the switch. Unfortunate that KB has

Sep 26, 2018, 10:35 AM

responded in this way. It's ok to seek a transfer and look out for your own interests. But to disparage the staff on your way out the door? Just shows his immaturity and lack of leadership traits.

As a coot-friend of mine said, "was Kelly the only person not to see this coming??"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No good deed goes unpunished.....

Great to have stats to back up

Sep 26, 2018, 10:35 AM

what anyone with football eyes has seen since the Spring Game.

I get KB is upset, but stop the non-sense about how it isn't fair. It was more than fair, it was biased toward KB.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Great to have stats to back up

Sep 26, 2018, 10:44 AM

... It was more than fair, it was biased toward KB.

That's the thing. CDS would make comments about how great KB played (when he necessarily didnt) and downplay TL's play. So in a way, maybe KB got a false sense of security?!

Either way, I do think KB is the only guy in the room who thought this wasn't even a possibility, let alone seeing the writing on the wall.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is actually a very good analysis

Sep 26, 2018, 10:53 AM

Hard to argue with the numbers. Of course there are intangibles such as TL is a freshman, and KB has more experience in big games. However, as the article insinuates TL has the higher ceiling, and is worth the gamble at this point.

Re: That is actually a very good analysis

Sep 26, 2018, 11:05 AM

Yes. Plus with the downfield passing game opening up the running game, we shouldn't need to run the QB like we did with KB. It's a healthier balanced attack, imo.

Re: PFF: TL vs. KB (WARNING!! Objective Analysis)

Sep 26, 2018, 11:08 AM

I really hope the people who keep talking like KB was improved go and read this analysis.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic