Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Outside of Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 2,636

Outside of Clemson

Feb 26, 2018, 12:52 PM

Who would you like to see win the Final Four? I think the city of Cincinnati has suffered long enough. They never win ?? and have to endure those cawky ask buckeye fans all year. I'd like to see Xavier play Cincinnati for the title. Then Xavier win so they still get no credit because half the population doesn't know where it is.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UVa ... I'm from Virginia, and those Wahoo fans have

Feb 26, 2018, 1:05 PM

suffered miserably during football seasons past ... and basketball has been underwhelming in the tournament.

Plus, it would be a quasi kick to the groin for UNCheat.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Definitely someone from ACC

Feb 26, 2018, 1:10 PM

It'd be awesome if the final Four were all ACC.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

minus UNCheat of course.***

Feb 26, 2018, 1:14 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UVa ... I'm from Virginia, and those Wahoo fans have

Feb 26, 2018, 1:16 PM [ in reply to UVa ... I'm from Virginia, and those Wahoo fans have ]

me too and I find them arrogant and obnoxious. so I have no interest in them doing well.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Outside of Clemson

Feb 26, 2018, 1:12 PM

Columbia College
Wellesley
Saint Mary's

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

UUhhhh

Feb 26, 2018, 2:02 PM

who?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Feb 26, 2018, 1:32 PM

In relation to your Xavier comment, a lot of people have no idea where Clemson is. It's quite annoying to tell people I went there and they ask "it's in North Carolina right?" or "where is Clemson?".

Wore my Tiger garb

Feb 26, 2018, 2:07 PM

on a trip to NJ couple weeks ago. Got off the plane in Philly. Walking thru the terminal and had 4 different people say something + like 'they are playing some good football'. 3 of them followed with where is it at?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Re: Wore my Tiger garb

Feb 26, 2018, 2:24 PM

When someone asks me, "where is Clemson"?, I just tell them it's the most beautiful place in the world, nestled in the Northwest corner of the state with a lake at the edge of the campus and a wonderful view of the mountains. The important point is, they know about Clemson.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 26, 2018, 2:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Outside of Clemson ]

I'd say way more people are clueless as to the whereabouts of Xavier compared to Clemson

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coach Howard used to say is it a fruit or a vegtable,when they 1st started tp ho to bowls***

Feb 26, 2018, 3:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Outside of Clemson ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 26, 2018, 4:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Outside of Clemson ]

You didn't go to Clemson.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

When Tigers went to NIT Finals (98?)

Feb 26, 2018, 2:19 PM

Had a great time watching their game and ours with a bunch of X-Men fans sitting next to us and, uhh, imbibing a bit......:)......thank goodness the hotel wasn't TOO far away!! Wouldn't mind if the dark horse from Cincy won (if Tigers can't)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Vermont, Virginia, Rider, Winthrop***

Feb 26, 2018, 2:27 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 26, 2018, 4:13 PM

Who would you like to see win the Final Four? I think the city of Cincinnati has suffered long enough. They never win ?? and have to endure those cawky ask buckeye fans all year. I'd like to see Xavier play Cincinnati for the title. Then Xavier win so they still get no credit because half the population doesn't know where it is.

Anybody but schools from tobacco road...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 2,636
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic