Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ostar­ine, I bet 99% of the people who post on this board
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Ostar­ine, I bet 99% of the people who post on this board

May 24, 2019, 11:07 AM

Had never heard of it before December of 2018. It’s also a know fact that supplement manufacturers don’t always list all their ingredients and aren’t subjected to the same testing and regulation as drug mfgs by the FDA. Anyone buying products from GNC, Complete Nutrition, or similar companies could also be ingesting Ostar­ine. I feel terrible for these young men who are being treated unfairly by the NCAA bureaucracy.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ostar­ine, I bet 99% of the people who post on this board

May 24, 2019, 11:11 AM

NCAA bureaucracy = 99.999% Dictatorship!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 24, 2019, 11:12 AM

I wish ostarine was as easy to procure as you make it out to be.

Would love to get some free cheap SARMs

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

May 24, 2019, 11:14 AM

Eat plenty of meats, you will get a belly full!!!

A few years ago I started reading labels, some of that crap they put in our food, they can't even pronounce it, and especially what they put in animal feed to grow them faster and bigger. After I started reading those labels and looking up what's said about that crap, I went from eating meat with every meal, to eating less than a pound of meat a week. And I'll never buy or eat processed meats ever again. I can't prove it, but I believe that a lot of cancer's are cause from eating a lot of processed meats!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 24, 2019, 11:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Ostar­ine, I bet 99% of the people who post on this board ]

Your a typical gamecock fan who loves it when something negative happens to a Clemson player and you have zero empathy for them and I find your attitude objectionable.

May 24, 2019, 11:38 AM

I know 4 things they hate more than anything in their lives, Two playoff wins with two National Championship wins in the past three years. We will be dead and gone with that still in their face!!! The NCG that we didn't win hurts them also bc we were there in it to the end, and lost by less than a Touch Down!!!

May 24, 2019, 11:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Ostar­ine, I bet 99% of the people who post on this board ]

Could you imagine if the roles were reversed?

I have a hard time believing you would argue two gamecocks that tested positive did so by accident.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

May 24, 2019, 12:00 PM

Search my 5400+ post and find one where I impugn the character of any gamecock pllayer.

It’s going to tale a LOT

May 24, 2019, 12:20 PM

More than a ‘controlled substance’ to make the college sports world fear the gamecocks.

That would be because when it DID happen

May 24, 2019, 12:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Ostar­ine, I bet 99% of the people who post on this board ]

...it sure wasn't an accident...and it was much worse than 0.02% trace of a SARM:
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1989-04-19-sp-2317-story.html

No Way A Coot Gets Even Tested

May 24, 2019, 1:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Ostar­ine, I bet 99% of the people who post on this board ]

The NCAA doesn't test club sport players, otherwise whatever weird hormone Bentley takes to grow that Herman Munster head would test positive.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 24, 2019, 2:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Ostar­ine, I bet 99% of the people who post on this board ]

The difference is, you are on a Tiger message board doing it.
Could you imagine if the roles were reversed?

I have a hard time believing you would argue two gamecocks that tested positive did so by accident.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

May 24, 2019, 12:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Ostar­ine, I bet 99% of the people who post on this board ]

Its not easy to procure, what has come to light in other cases and others (particularly runners) is the manufacturers may not clean up their crushers as well as they would if the stuff was medical grade. If Ostarine was used in one batch and the next batch did not have it the residue would make it into the product. No idea how they got it into their system, obviously multiple players ingested something.

Don't think the penalty fits the crime here; trace amounts one time, suspended for an entire season? You could be a crack addict and not get that kind of suspension.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 24, 2019, 3:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Ostar­ine, I bet 99% of the people who post on this board ]

https://sarms4you.com/product/mk-2866-ostarine/

May 24, 2019, 8:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Ostar­ine, I bet 99% of the people who post on this board ]

go to GNC, Dr ### told me what to get.
Certainly helped a 50 y.o. heal quicker after knee surgery.

All I know is that Ralphie loved the stuff.***

May 24, 2019, 11:21 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: All I know is that Ralphie loved the stuff. He got the

May 24, 2019, 11:30 AM

decoder ring too. I'll bet our guys got gypped out of theirs

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 24, 2019, 11:22 AM

What will be really interesting is when two or three other team athletes test positive for the same thing and the ncaa says they will defer and listen to the world anti doping people ,who have loads of knowledge in this subject unlike the ncaa who have very little to no experience or knowledge in it, and they allow those to play.My conclusion in the ncaa is they are useless.

May 24, 2019, 12:22 PM

You are presumed guilty until you are proven innocent, isn’t that how the system works?

of course I've heard of it!

May 24, 2019, 12:23 PM

you mix it with milk for a malt flavor extravaganza!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Agree! NCAA is being narrow minded

May 24, 2019, 8:38 PM

and stubborn with their decision. Hoping someone figures out where these TRACES of ostarine are coming from.
. Maybe we should drug test the commissioner

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic