Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Open Note to Corey Miller
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Open Note to Corey Miller

Jan 20, 2019, 6:44 PM

Hey Corey - The only people that value the tripe that spills from your full-retard mouth are the idiot, inbred multi-generational poors that wear stupid chicken clothing and fondle their own relatives. Face it Corey, you and your kind are not wanted, loved or respected. Suck it, you washed up piece of human garbage.

GO TIGERS !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Open Note to Corey Miller

Jan 20, 2019, 6:56 PM

His open forum, provided by that fat piece of sh!t, Korncoot, Should be shut down. He is unprofessional and unapologetic hater and cannot represent nor worship the same God I do. I can’t believe anything he could say would shock me but the fact he has an open mike to spew from does...shame on you Fattazz Korncoot! Pull his press credentials, NOW!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2019, 7:04 PM

I’m glad God does not choose us on our merit! Or non of us could be saved. As dumb as Cory sounds about Clemson not one of us needs to judge his salvation. Leave that to be and God.

O my.

Jan 20, 2019, 6:57 PM

I don’t particularly appreciate him, but no one is human garbage.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger/Terrier

Sorry I Should Have Been More Clear

Jan 20, 2019, 7:03 PM

Sub-Human Feces......Screw that guy, he has earned my vitriol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry I Should Have Been More Clear

Jan 20, 2019, 7:11 PM [ in reply to O my. ]

Sub-Human Feces......Screw that guy, he has earned my vitriol

0-28 Coots didn't want to be there.***

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What a low bred tool bag. He did not even mention the Cav beatdown of the clunkers. Real Carolina scum

Jan 20, 2019, 7:07 PM

His Instagram is fully open with comment capability if you’d like to tell him directly.

I Would Rather Bash Him Cowardly on TNET

Jan 20, 2019, 7:14 PM

Instagram fights hurt

he's the epitome of a loser

Jan 20, 2019, 7:11 PM

his son wouldn't have done anything but get embarrassed if he was on the field.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2019, 7:11 PM

We were told all year that Alabama was the greatest team of all time in college football. We watched as the beat hapless teams and Tua “the great” sat out every second half most games. We were told the defense was unbeatable week after week. Now, to claim they were tired and played such a hard schedule is just preposterous and disingenuous. We played the games scheduled. We can’t be punished for most teams on our schedule having down years. Just makes my blood boil.

once again, I like where Morbid's thoughts . . .

Jan 20, 2019, 7:43 PM

are going! Well said Sir!!!!!!!

The only thing I would say to Mr Miller is, "The entire free world witnessed what happened to your SEC Champions. Regardless of the excuses you make, be a man and JUST OWN IT . . . It actually DID HAPPEN!!!"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic