Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
One should likely visit Italy before the Muslim migrants change the inherent
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

One should likely visit Italy before the Muslim migrants change the inherent

Jan 24, 2018, 9:04 AM

History & culture of the country...which is happening to all of Europe save for Poland now...and turn it into a Middle Eastern state.

This post seems to have been deleted in the thread to the traveling to Italy question posed here on the TigerBoard, so I decided to just post it as its own topic. And yes, this is more of a Lunge topic but so is the Italy travel question which no one has seen fit to move, hence the location of my post here as well.

#socialjusticewarriorcensorship on TigerNet?
Wow, who knew! I have said stuff wwaayyy worse than that before, and it has never been bounced. So precious snowflakes are now doing the site monitoring for crump and bmeist?! Thats a shame.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: One should likely visit Italy before the Muslim migrants change the inherent

Jan 24, 2018, 9:08 AM

It is definitely a shame. But those guys honor their job, take pride in telling crump and B what's going on on the board, very appreciative and will die behind Tigernet... They're mostly war Vets who takes Tigernet a bit too seriously, but don't forget they're honored! No one.. and I mean no one will get pass the Tigernet Klan!! Hoo rah!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: One should likely visit Italy before the Muslim migrants change the inherent

Jan 24, 2018, 9:25 AM

In that case...is it really culturally sensitive of them to call themselves the Tigenet "Klan"??!

Not sure they would want to be affiliated with all those Democrats who fought for, promoted and wanted to continue slave plantations! Sure thats no different then today's Democrat party who are doing much the same, see LBJs quotes on that, but still! Kinda risque' of them.

oh great, clempson93 is back

Jan 24, 2018, 9:10 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: oh great, clempson93 is back

Jan 24, 2018, 9:17 AM

Speaking of precious social justice warrier snowflakes, hows it going tigerbalm! Still gettin paid by that Soros money and the DNC to post here spreadin the Leftist propaganda, eh?

Jan 24, 2018, 9:32 AM

I can't tell if you're making fun of republicans or being serious?

Jan 24, 2018, 9:37 AM [ in reply to Re: oh great, clempson93 is back ]

I do not even know what soros money is

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it's pretty much like regular money***

Jan 24, 2018, 5:39 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 24, 2018, 10:08 AM [ in reply to oh great, clempson93 is back ]

I do imagine you as this fat and lazy. So good choice as you tend to project onto others.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 24, 2018, 9:37 AM

As I worked in the ME for a long time I can tell you that Italians are considered Arabs with shoes.

I hear there are Muslims on drawings in...

Jan 24, 2018, 9:53 AM

Cambodian Temples.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: I hear there are Muslims on drawings in...

Jan 24, 2018, 10:33 AM

Lol! Hey, look a there...Cathole! Very apt gif tigerbalm placed with your arrival to the thread! Focus isnt on exactly the right body part for you, but hey, it works.

Hows Tigernets resident self-righteous anarchist doing these days. Shouldnt you be on your way to protest Trump and all the evil capitalist baddies at Davos, bud?

I can't go, bro.

Jan 24, 2018, 11:08 AM

My velociraptor has a sprained ankle and I don't have a ride.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Don't forget Spain!

Jan 24, 2018, 10:19 AM

Though it may be too late.

http://www.businessinsider.com/video-shows-migrant-boat-landing-on-spanish-tourist-beach-playa-de-los-alemanes-2017-8

Big deal. What are there 30 people there?*****

Jan 24, 2018, 3:10 PM

Re: Big deal. What are there 30 people there?*****

Jan 26, 2018, 12:15 AM

Why don't you try reading the article.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Big deal. What are there 30 people there?*****

Jan 26, 2018, 12:23 AM [ in reply to Big deal. What are there 30 people there?***** ]

I see you didn't read the article. Just looking at the picture eh?

Message was edited by: orangecoloredglasses®

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow, another Muslim bashing zenophobe on Tnet

Jan 24, 2018, 12:28 PM

how unusual.

Re: Wow, another Muslim bashing zenophobe on Tnet

Jan 25, 2018, 5:02 PM

All I can say is that I spent 22 years in the ME, I know how and why they think what they do and maybe some of us actually have a clue. I worked with an Engineer of Arab Muslim descent, thought he was one of the guys that actually thought right after he lived in the USA for 7 years going to University. Sadly he held the same views as the ISIS boys in reality. Women were propert, if a Muslim wanted to convert he should be killed, gays should be either stoned or tossed off a building etc. Think what you want Felix but until you live among them as a minority you are ignorant on the subject.

There ar no Muslim issues in Hungary at all.

Jan 24, 2018, 3:10 PM

I didn't notice many in Spain either. It wasn't flooded with Muslims. I had a good a time in Berlin last year too. I saw some Muslims, but it wasn't flooded. Europe is fine i most spots. I know one place that is flooded with them though, which I will avoid for good now, is Marseille. I know it wasn't half Muslim, but it felt like it.

Marseille has always been kind of seedy anyway.

Jan 24, 2018, 5:57 PM

Dudes who look like pirates hanging about.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Welcome back old friend.***

Jan 24, 2018, 5:53 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cultures are always changing.

Jan 25, 2018, 11:07 AM

War has that affect on things. Just in Syria, the UN estimates that out of 22m people, around 11m were bombed out of their homes and displaced by 2016. About half of those people left for another country, altogether.

Think about that. That's nearly the population of Los Angeles packing up and running for their lives.

You prop up Poland as an example of a country that has rejected large populations of immigrants, but that's not completely true. While they are rejecting migrants from the Mideast and Africa, at the same time, they accepted more than a million workers from Ukraine in 2016 (who was experiencing their own crisis). That's a population of 38m people, finding ways to employ more than 1m ADULTS displaced by a neighboring country.

And the US, by comparison? We're at 323m, accepting 1m legal immigrants per year.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cultures are always changing.

Jan 25, 2018, 5:07 PM

Most of the refugees were young males of an age to be able to fight for their country to save it. Sadly the EU opened the doors and letn thinks of the invasion as the PC govt. news is all sunshine and rainbows. In turht Germans have been marching in the streets, that is not a good thing my firend as bad things happen when this occurs.

Re: Cultures are always changing.

Jan 26, 2018, 12:20 AM [ in reply to Cultures are always changing. ]

You left out the part about the US accepting immigrants for nearly the whole if it's 200+ years of existence. I bet Poland doesn't take a million more. Not in such a short space of time anyway.

Italy?

Jan 25, 2018, 6:20 PM

It's more of a case in France and Germany and Sweden than in Italy

I'll be visiting Rome in March. Should I start Arabic classes to fit in?***

Jan 25, 2018, 9:47 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here are some pictures from my trip to Rome..

Jan 25, 2018, 9:51 PM

last month.

Wow. You really emersed yourself in the culture***

Jan 25, 2018, 9:54 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's the culture now. The guy in the first picture...

Jan 25, 2018, 9:58 PM

I asked for directions to the Sistine Chapel. The bottom pic is the line to get in.

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic