Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Swinney emotional at ribbon-cutting ceremony for football complex
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

FB Update: WATCH: Swinney emotional at ribbon-cutting ceremony for football complex

Feb 1, 2017, 6:03 PM

WATCH: Swinney emotional at ribbon-cutting ceremony for football complex

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Swinney emotional at ribbon-cutting ceremony for football complex

Feb 1, 2017, 7:09 PM

D@mn we are lucky to have that man!

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Swinney emotional at ribbon-cutting ceremony for football complex

Feb 1, 2017, 7:51 PM

This dang confetti keeps getting in my eyes!!!!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One of the greatest questions still unanswered

Feb 1, 2017, 9:18 PM

Who is the smoke show on the front row wearing the leopard top? ??

Feb 1, 2017, 9:42 PM

After watching this video, I'm convinced more than ever that Dabo will never leave Clemson for some other coaching job. Clemson is in his blood and what he has built at Clemson is truly miraculous.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm beginning to think he may be in it til the end too***

Feb 2, 2017, 8:43 PM

Feb 1, 2017, 11:09 PM

What an incredible man we have leading our program.

If you don't like Dabo

Feb 2, 2017, 7:36 AM

You are trying hard to not like him. He is the coach I would pick to lead Clemson over any coach in the country. Love that guy , he's the gold standard.
GO TIGERS!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo, was laughed at, told he was a cheerleader, enterne

Feb 2, 2017, 7:41 AM

Fill in and etc.

He took control with prayer daily, a vision for Clemson Football and faith to believe what we all believed, but we had waited so long for we doubted, that Clemson Football was special and could be the best program in college football with how special the traditions are, the best fans in all of college football and the most supportive fans/Iptay/leadership in unity.

Dabo has been very purposeful with his drive, vision and faith to build a foundation on "the Rock". He has worked with plan to love the fans, players and all who make Clemson great.

His vision is to receive these wonderful young teenagers and for them to get a degree while learning to be competitive in life as they grow in to men with great work ethic and leadership skills.

He wanted them to have fun as an All-in team with a standard as the best as they are taught how to be great men and football players through love, being self displined and having tons of fun.

Dabo is just getting started as he is always working to make Clemson better through a fresh love and vision for Clemson daily.

Dabo has a leadership mentality with vision and faith to believe this is just the beginning and the best is Yet To Come!!

Go Tigers!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: Dabo, was laughed at, told he was a cheerleader, enterne

Feb 2, 2017, 11:50 AM

I'm going to have t build more brick walls to run through after that. Wow, what a leader! Look at the bumbling X's and O's type coaches out there and ask yourself, "could they have brought about this change?" Danny envisioned this but lacked the diplomacy to make it work. Dabo is the complete package.

THAT, my friends, is what a leader, a visionary,

Feb 2, 2017, 8:42 PM

And a true Clemson man looks like. What a representative of our University. Some say he's just a cheerleader, and not a good coach, and maybe that's true. But I say it doesn't matter if he is, what matters is all the other intangibles he brings to the table. He knows how to run an elite organization and get the people in here who can do what needs to be done at a high level and fill the gaps. I'll take that guy any day. Thank you Dabo!

Did I just hear what I've been wanting to hear?

Feb 2, 2017, 8:51 PM

Maybe I'm trying to hear it. Possibly a slip that we're gonna grow DV? Sure hope so, make the place even more legendary. I'd love to see it get to a 100k capacity or more, even louder and ranked among the largest college stadiums. It's already among the elite stadiums. Make it the holy grail of college football.

Oh and add in the paw bat signal from the oculus. Just had to throw that in there.

As an African American Man

Feb 2, 2017, 9:50 PM

I am not making this about race. Not at all. But I love this man. Not because he is a good football coach but he is simply a good man. To the African American Athlete there is not a lot of trust in whites to be honest. But he wants to see them succeed. You know practically he had this the indoor facility built because of CJ Spiller. It wasnt just for a recruiting tool...that right there is a Leader. Im gonna say it...he is The Greatest Clemson Coach of all time.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic