Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Georgia DOMINATES Clemson. Big mistake playing UGA. Dawgs poised to beat Tigers...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 94
| visibility 1

Georgia DOMINATES Clemson. Big mistake playing UGA. Dawgs poised to beat Tigers...

Apr 10, 2019, 10:03 AM

Georgia, just being honest, has dominated Clemson. Just a couple of years ago Dawgs destroyed Clemson by 4 TDS and could have hung 60 on you. Watson was getting body slammed - it was a joke.

Even playing in the SEC, Georgia has enough depth to beat Clemson handily if they played late in the season.

Deep down you know I am right. Tigers can’t compete with UGA, especially with the trajectory dawgs are on

Dabo making a big mistake. It’ll be fun for Dawg fans, though

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Georgia DOMINATES Clemson. Big mistake playing UGA. Dawgs poised to beat Tigers...

Apr 10, 2019, 10:04 AM

Wait....didnt we molest your big brother?

It'll be a good game.... if the entire UGA team isn't

Apr 10, 2019, 10:04 AM

incarcerated by 2024. Including their coaches.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Nah, they might all be running the stairs though.

Apr 10, 2019, 12:16 PM

Such harsh punishment ??

Re: Georgia DOMINATES Clemson. Big mistake playing UGA. Dawgs poised to beat Tigers...

Apr 10, 2019, 10:05 AM

Normally in the off-season South Carolina fans are considered the most delusional, but I think you just won that award.

Tigers and Bevos beat UGAs***

Apr 10, 2019, 10:07 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Obviously Texas' trajectory is better than the Dawgs

Apr 10, 2019, 12:10 PM

The mutt is living in dreamworld.

Don't come around here rubbing your butt on the carpet. Nobody's afraid of you jail dogs anymore.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Get back to us when Kirby actually beats Saban

Until then ,history is just history. In the present day, you dawgs are still looking up at Clemson. 3 NC's since you had your last one.

Hook 'em***

Men in black visited...never happened.

Apr 10, 2019, 10:09 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Hook 'em***

Apr 10, 2019, 10:10 AM [ in reply to Hook 'em*** ]

Mighty big words for a team that hasn't won anything in a long time Bulldog. You sound like a gamecock. All mouth and no bite. Any more arrests coming for your thugs ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You guys got any more of them

Apr 10, 2019, 10:08 AM

recruiting National Championships?

We have another real one, you know....like the one you guys choked away!

BTW first 15-0 ever and we beat the Alabama team you choked to by 28.

Have a good day, check that....don't have a good day.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

We’ve won 2 of the last 3 national championships.

Apr 10, 2019, 12:02 PM

They haven’t won one in almost four decades but they have the better program right? This dawg must be on some serious dope.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Look who came out of the corner licking himself!

Delusional is an understatement, we just dominated your conference God and you come on here talking trash.

Snicker. You be funny.***

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

If we lose, we'll just say we didn't want to be there.***

Apr 10, 2019, 10:10 AM

You skeered??? You sound skeered already. Now, go crawl up under the poach little dawg and cool off. The heat is affecting your little mind already.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Georgia - are you a Bulldog diehard?

Were you actually alive the last time Ga won a National Championship??

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How bout beat bama before you start barking at

The best ever.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

They beat Bama for four football quarters.

Apr 10, 2019, 10:16 AM

Unfortunately it was over the span of two games. But, combine those four winning quarters and you have a moral national title. Combine the four losing quarters, and you have a moral national title because it was against bama. Either way DAWGS win!!!

Congrats!

Maybe win the SEC or beat Bama, LSU and then come talk smack

I won't mention winning a National Championship since the last team to win one from Georgia is a little ol ACC team. Talking junk to the reigning National Champions and the best college team ever reeks of Coot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2019, 10:11 AM

I predict your "dawgs" will be afraid to show up for the games and will have Coach Kirby simply forfeit. Sooner or later, top recruits will quit going to Georgia out of frustration since there's no chance you guys can beat "your daddy" in Tuscaloosa. Why continue to sign on with a perpetual "bridesmaid" when you can attend either Clemson or Alabama and play for a National Championship?

1980....hahahahahah***

Apr 10, 2019, 10:13 AM

Lol, pepper yer angus.***

Licking is more likely...***

Apr 10, 2019, 6:17 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Awful early to be drinking, just saying.

Apr 10, 2019, 10:14 AM

https://tenor.com/view/funny-too-gif-4438515

Apr 10, 2019, 10:15 AM

Apr 10, 2019, 10:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Georgia DOMINATES Clemson. Big mistake playing UGA. Dawgs poised to beat Tigers... ]

BYU has won a national title since your beloved Dawgs. Hush puppy!!!

Apr 10, 2019, 10:34 AM

Georgia Tech, too.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

1 9 8 0

Let that sink in.

How many years is it going to take of us outperforming your

sorry team before you just go back on the porch and stop barking at the big dogs?

You're embarrassing yourself and fellow crotch lickers.

Apr 10, 2019, 10:17 AM

Ok, cool. Hook 'em

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Apr 10, 2019, 10:18 AM

A "COUPLE" YEARS GO? We have been national champions, beating your bi gbrother, 2 of the last 3 years. You are nothing but a flamer, go away you punk.

You are delusional

Apr 10, 2019, 10:19 AM

No one on the planet believes UGA is better than Clemson. Did you pay attention to the beatdown we gave your daddy in the national championship game?

But there is one area where UGA is dominant! Players getting arrested!

https://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/04/03/two-more-georgia-football-players-arrested-kirby-smart-extremely-disappointed-says-hes-done-a-poor-job-with-this-group/

Y'all have had SIX players arrested already this year! And, it's not even summer yet! And we all know y'all love to get into some weed over those hot summer months. If Kirby actually suspended players that got arrested, you'd have to cancel your first 2 games of the year.

So keep dropping in here at TNET. It gives me a nice distraction and an opportunity to Google "UGA football players arrested" and see Google complete that phrase for me after I type "UGA".

lol

I'm not worried.

I think ya'll lose 3 games this season. UGA has problems with players off the field (that wont change), players transferring (Fields, Eason, etc.), and Kirby doing Kirby things (fake punt, lol). but do go on with why you think we will get dominated by the pups.

We'll show y'all how to beat Alabama at least a couple more time by then .
Kirby Smart hasn't proven he can win at the highest level yet , at least not at the Clemson/Alabama level .
So we'll see .
Meanwhile , focus on beating Mudshrimp and the Chickens ... keep your goals sensible and achievable .

DB23

Apr 10, 2019, 10:20 AM

You still doing the 'Shake Weights'?

Apr 10, 2019, 10:20 AM

It's so cute when you try ..

Apr 10, 2019, 10:21 AM

Or, something along those lines.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Apr 10, 2019, 10:23 AM

Exactly how much could Watson have been slammed around considering he was on the field for only 9 plays including a 6 play touchdown drive? In what btw was the first game of his career as a true freshman.

Re: Leghumper troll be like

Apr 10, 2019, 10:23 AM

We just bent your big brother over and went in dry. What will happen to you won't be pretty.

Screw Calford.

Get prepared

Apr 10, 2019, 10:24 AM

Pepper thy angus!

Guess what's next!

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Apr 10, 2019, 10:28 AM

I'm sure that FSU and GT would have no problem beating us any of the last few years either considering they also beat us in 2014. Especially GT since they beat us by 22 points. Have we played either of those teams since 2014?

Re: Georgia DOMINATES Clemson. Big mistake playing UGA. Dawgs poised to beat Tigers...***

Apr 10, 2019, 10:28 AM

Chest-thumper

Apr 10, 2019, 10:29 AM

From somebody who's team has yet to beat 'Bama.

The only thing UGA dominates in is off-season arrests and running your mouths.

You guys are such 'Bama wannabes.

Dabo wanted to schedule you guys for a reason...make no mistake about it you guys have no business pretending you're in our league.

Go mouth off to somebody who's impressed by Kirby...we're not.

And...

Apr 10, 2019, 10:33 AM

######## surfer? He certainly does seem to not have a firm grip on reality.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2019, 10:29 AM

Trajectory?

Dawg, your team needs to learn how to play four quarters of football. You can't just keep coughing it up and expect any hardware.

Hey Bulldog is it true.....

Apr 10, 2019, 10:32 AM

that the state of Georgia just opened a statewide corrections work release penal colony at UGA? Get recruited, get arrested and go into the work release program. That may be the way they stop the transfer portal from UGA.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the Dawgs "trajectory " will make for a nice trophy

Apr 10, 2019, 10:34 AM

That will go nicely with your preseason national champ and recruiting national champ trophies

One of our programs has 2 national titles and 4 playoff

Apr 10, 2019, 10:39 AM

appearances since the 2014 game in Athens. Which one could that be?

Also, i get that yall blew us out in the 4th quarter in 2014, but you scored 45 and scored TDs on 3 of your last 4 possessions. It was literally impossible for you to "hang 60 on us." I know it's difficult for Dawg fans, but please try to be less retarded.

the 2014 team had a lot of weaknesses compared to our last 3

Apr 10, 2019, 11:00 AM

It's great that the dawgs think they are neck and neck with us because of 2014. They can't stop talking about it. It's literally all they have

Apr 10, 2019, 10:44 AM

It was a 7 point game until the 4th quarter in 2014.

Apr 10, 2019, 10:45 AM

You forget that we beat you the year before at Clemson.

Re: It was a 7 point game until the 4th quarter in 2014.

Apr 10, 2019, 10:49 AM

We will let Bevo handle our light work

Apr 10, 2019, 10:53 AM

How many CFP’s has UGA made since that game - dog?!? As opposed to Clemson’s 4...., You sound like Scar’s Manafold .... are you in fact Manafold pretending to be an UGA fan?? BTW - you probably don’t have long to live with that near record low pulse ....

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Apr 10, 2019, 10:53 AM

Your team will be embarrassed. Clemson is the one on the rise, update your recruiting knowledge. UGAy...their slogan should be "Where we always do less with more". Kirby and Co. are choke artists, and can't win the big game. FACTS! GO TIGERS!!

Apr 10, 2019, 10:59 AM

Remind me again-why is it that you sniff another dogs rear end all the time. Post here when you have done something relevant.

Apr 10, 2019, 11:02 AM

Georgia Tech - The most recent Natty winner in the state of Georgia.

Even Tennessee has won something since and they are a raging dumpster fire.

Didn't you lose the year before that TO Dabo??

Apr 10, 2019, 11:07 AM

asking for a friend.

Dominates...so, when was YOUR last National Championship? Oh that's right, it was during the tape cassette era. ^_^

Apr 10, 2019, 11:10 AM

I'm just curious as to what "trajectory" you're talking about? Do you mean that you'll lose in double-OT this year? You may could have a case if we weren't continuing our success. Look at the facts, man. Y'all have beat us in recruiting almost every year, but where are your trophies? This year, we're poised to have the number one class - arguably one of the best ever classes. With players transferring and getting arrested (while only having to run stadiums as punishment because God knows you couldn't beat South Carolina with your backups), do you really expect to be anything more than any other Bulldogs team that only sniffs the butts of winners?

1. How many times have y'all beat a Nick Saban Alabama?
- Once - in his first year coaching in 2007. I think they've come a long way from losing to UL Monroe at home.

2. How many national championships do you have in the last 40 years?
- Easy - 0.

Please, tell me one thing your team has done other than being the second-best team in the SEC for (generously) 5 of the last 10 years.

You may be right that UGAy comes in and beats us. If that happens, I'll concede defeat. But Clemson is demonstrating just what DOMINATION is, my friend. You have only had the privilege of watching what you wish your team to have.

Apr 10, 2019, 11:12 AM

So the two most recent match ups (the only two in the last DECADE) was a home and home series. We beat yall at our house. Yall beet us at yours. I dont really see your logic here.

January 2020 will be 40 years!

Apr 10, 2019, 11:19 AM

Just think, come next year, it will have been 40 years since Georgia counted for much. 40 years of not winning the big one. 40 years of no never mind. 40 years out of the spotlight. 40 years since anyone out of the Peach State gave even a tinker's ### about the Georgia Bulldogs.

It must hurt to be have been so insignificant for so very very long.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2019, 11:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Georgia DOMINATES Clemson. Big mistake playing UGA. Dawgs poised to beat Tigers... ]

Before Georgia is going to beat Clemson, Bama, Texas, or any other good team, it needs to get its players in decent physical shape. Poor conditioning is what beats them late in games, and Smart obviously is not smart enough to know that. With the spare tires around their linemen's bellies, they could do a Michelin commercial.

The coots, noles, and Louisville had the same problem last year, and Bama players were gassed against the Tigers too.

Cole Stoudt....not Watson. Big Difference. Lets not kid

Apr 10, 2019, 11:16 AM

ourselves too much. Plus, just so you know, its this attitude that fuels our players going into these games. They hear it from the media, twitter, and opposing players for weeks until game time. So i welcome this talk from UGA players and fans. We hear it every year when we play Alabama and i believe is a huge reason why we laid the wood this year. So i love it when we hear this from you guys. If it was reversed is when I would pause.

Yeah I remember when I had my first beer.***

Apr 10, 2019, 11:22 AM

Apr 10, 2019, 11:57 AM

I don’t mind guys poking the bear. There’s no doubt in my mind if Your pups survive next year’s schedule with 1 close lost, and beat Alabama for once, y’all will get a chance to play Clemson. You’ve got plenty of talent.

Uga underperformed last year. Frankly, if Clemson were in the Sec last year we would have beaten all comers like we did in the ACC. If you think losing to LSU was embarrassing just be thankful you don’t play us until 2024.

As for your conference, only one of your schools has the academic standards of the ACC. But that’s okay. Now that Clemson is king your only bragging rights is how many SEC teams are pretty good.

We will give you whatever championships you like. Swimming, women’s sports, tennis. Just remember the ACC reigns supreme in football and men’s basketball.

Almost...

Apr 10, 2019, 12:02 PM

Want to give you a thumbs up for the great laugh today.

Almost....

Its okay to dream big

Apr 10, 2019, 12:08 PM

Meanwhile we got reality.

Go back to your jail cell mutt.

Great satire! Thanks for the laugh!***

Apr 10, 2019, 12:11 PM

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Apr 10, 2019, 12:13 PM

If Georgia ever wins the national championship stop by for a chat with the big boys here at Clemson. We do our talking on the field, not on a keyboard.

Have you gone on the Texas boards and told those Longhorns your Bulldogs are the greatest. I'm sure they would like to hear you speak for all Bulldog fans and tell them again, "we didn't want to be there". After recalling the final score, it was quite obvious the Puppies were not there.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Missed you in Santa Clara...and Tampa

Apr 10, 2019, 12:18 PM

How's that trophy case?

DULLdog trolling, enjoys another big haul ...

Apr 10, 2019, 12:21 PM

Over the limit I’m sure.

Fish too eager to take the bait.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2019, 12:28 PM

Go learn how to beat Bama first!

Dawg got what he wanted and sits back & laughs***

Apr 10, 2019, 12:35 PM

He took a dump on the rug and all you guys stepped in,and tracked it through out the house**

ignore ignorance from the flea dogs !!! __________GO TIGERS !!

Apr 10, 2019, 12:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Georgia DOMINATES Clemson. Big mistake playing UGA. Dawgs poised to beat Tigers... ]

Sniffing buttholes and licking crotches makes one delusional.

Apr 10, 2019, 4:36 PM

I thought gameclucks we're delusional and this guy let's them off the hook. Beat Texas and when was the last time you beat Alabama? Are you a comedian?

Bulldog is the definition of a TROLL!***

Apr 10, 2019, 12:36 PM

Apr 10, 2019, 12:52 PM

Question why are you on a Clemson board? If you guys are so good why haven’t you won the SEC or won a National Championship? Say whatever you like but Clemson has won its conference 4 years in a row and won 2 of the last 3 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS. I guess you are a little jealous. I’m just being honest.

Apr 10, 2019, 1:13 PM

As my Daddy used to say "That boy has diarrhea of the mouth"

Apr 10, 2019, 5:26 PM

How are you going to beat us when you can’t even beat Texas? Let me know when you beat Alabama also.

Apr 10, 2019, 5:26 PM

Ok. Cool. Hook 'em

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2019, 5:43 PM

I believe Georgia Tech boasts the same thing and it hasn’t worked out well for them the last decade

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Apr 10, 2019, 6:05 PM

Bulldog, I am a Clemson grad and current Georgia resident so I am surrounded by your kind. I dare you to come back here after we curb stomp you in the playoff this year. I want your team in the final. You are too delusional to realize that Clemson is going to repeat as Champs this year. Go back to your dawg house and figure out how to beat Bama first before you come over here talking trash.

Apr 10, 2019, 8:38 PM

You are a ####### idiot. Guess it comes from too much dog p iss on your leg. The mistake is that your coach Kirby Dummass agreed to it. Dabo is probably still laughing his ### off! I know I am!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You mean those weaklings who got pushed around...

Apr 10, 2019, 8:47 PM

by Texas, and who lost to the overrated team that we beat by four touchdowns?

Cherish those memories of years past, butt-sniffer... and be glad you DIDN’T make the CFP last year. Because it would have been YOU taking that backdoor intrusion that we gave Notre Dame in the semi-final. Then you’d have to live with that in your SEC fantasyland.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2019, 8:54 PM

Please put down the crack pipe sir. You certainly can’t possibly believe that horses#it flying out of your mouth. You can’t even beat Bama. What make you think you can beat us? When your pups find any killer instinct and stop wasting that talent then we can talk. For now......have a seat. Thank you.

Uh Oh, this smells of a cOOt invader, not a dAWg fan. ***

Apr 10, 2019, 9:30 PM

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Re: Uh Oh, this smells of a cOOt invader, not a dAWg fan. ***

Apr 10, 2019, 10:45 PM

Which is just as bad if it's coming from a team that was 5 peated by 3 different teams this year, still losing to Clemson by 3 TD's.... Then watched Clemson beat their conference "best ever" king by a bigger deficit than any team in that "stronger conference" SEC ever had against Saban.

Apr 10, 2019, 10:33 PM

We beat you in 2013. Your point?

Apr 10, 2019, 10:52 PM

https://youtu.be/xBjk7zn75cU

Message was edited by: tigernation2000

Message was edited by: tigernation2000

Apr 10, 2019, 10:55 PM

Jalen Hurts says Hi from the SEC Championship.

something doesn't smell right...

Apr 11, 2019, 10:25 AM

I firmly believe the OP is a gamecluck in disguise...

Replies: 94
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic