Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Once these guys graduate from Clemson, I don’t care what they do.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Once these guys graduate from Clemson, I don’t care what they do.

Apr 24, 2019, 11:44 PM

Kelly Bryant, Pagano, Feaster, and the others that decided to transfer to get more playing time in their last year of college football eligibility. It also could very well be their last year of football altogether. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with that.

The way I see it and I think Dabo agrees, once these guys get their degree from Clemson, they can do as they please. Making the kids into villains by leaving the program is just wrong. Feaster wants to get more playing time and that’s absolutely fine. He has contributed more than enough to Clemson football and Clemson University. Don’t be the greedy fan and think of the player’s best interest and wishes for once.

I wish TF28 the best of luck wherever he chooses to go. He’ll always know where home is, despite wearing another uniform in the fall.

Side note: Mellusi, Mikey Dukes and even Rencher have a great opportunity for snaps in the summer + fall. I can’t wait to see who emerges out of that group to claim the 3rd spot in the pecking order.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mellusi is a runner I like..

Apr 25, 2019, 12:23 AM

from high school film.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mellusi is a runner I like..

Apr 25, 2019, 8:06 AM

Me too - LBB !!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Re: Once these guys graduate from Clemson, I don’t care what they do.

Apr 25, 2019, 12:47 AM

I’ve actually seen MOST fans supporting TF. Maybe one or two may not be but KB receive WAY WAY more kickback. Not necessarily because he left but how he did it

Yeah I’d agree with that. My message was mainly for the minority.

Apr 25, 2019, 1:07 AM

I just hate when fans think they know best for the kids. You don’t have to like the decision but you have to respect them for doing what they feel is best for their future.

Apr 25, 2019, 6:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Once these guys graduate from Clemson, I don’t care what they do. ]

KB’s situation would’ve been much different if he didn’t give that interview on the way out saying he didn’t get a fair shake. If he just left and said he needed to do what’s best for him, etc. there wouldn’t have been nearly as many complainers here.

You’d still have the clowns that are butthurt about Feaster leaving that were butthurt about KB leaving regardless of how it went down, but it would be less.

Good post, OP +1

Apr 25, 2019, 8:01 AM

I never understood why anyone was upset that KB left. I was glad that TL was all alone and took over.

Apr 25, 2019, 8:46 AM

I remember thinking it would distract and throw the team off. But they never missed a beat. I just hope those who leave choose wisely. But I also dont really follow them anymore. My time and interest is with Clemson players. The only guys I follow beyond that are former Clemson guys in the NFL

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 25, 2019, 8:11 AM

I selfishly wanted Feaster to play this year - thought this may be the year he did the No. 28 proud... although he has had pretty good career at Clemson ....-:) However - wish him well wherever he ends up ....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic