Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You all must understand that none of the women who...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 451

You all must understand that none of the women who...

Sep 28, 2018, 5:16 PM

had allegations on Kavanaugh expected to be investigated. Ford had inconsistencies in her testimony. I'm being nice here, she was either horribly forgetful or lying. Since she is on record in an open senate hearing if she lies to the FBI it won't take long for them to know.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I guess that's why she was calling for an FBI investigation

Sep 28, 2018, 5:39 PM

and Kavanaugh refused.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You've stated that falsehood at least one other time today.

Sep 28, 2018, 6:02 PM

If you continue everyone will think you are ignorant or obstinate.

One more time. Kavanaugh plainly stated he had no control over what the FBI does for he has no power of the FBI. They are part of the executive branch of government. I know they ultimately are subjects of the POTUS because I attended the fifth grade. KB is within the judicial branch which has no power over either of the other two. You can use your google to understand how and why this works.

BK plainly and more than once responded to those idiotic charges levied at him from the committee dems by stating that he would do as directed by the committee. Those questions came from the committee, btw which are part of the third branch of government.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Once again, you are wrong.***

Sep 28, 2018, 6:16 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm wrong a lot.

Sep 28, 2018, 6:18 PM

This isn't one of the times. You should reply with something to support your opinion or you'll appear to be as contentious as me.

Wrong again.***

Sep 28, 2018, 6:19 PM

What’s he wrong about?

Sep 30, 2018, 12:18 PM

I’m trying to learn some stuff here at everyone else’s expense...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You've stated that falsehood at least one other time today.

Sep 28, 2018, 6:20 PM [ in reply to You've stated that falsehood at least one other time today. ]

If you continue everyone will think you are ignorant or obstinate.

One more time. Kavanaugh plainly stated he had no control over what the FBI does for he has no power of the FBI. They are part of the executive branch of government. .

You must have missed this part. As a nominee he can ask the President or the Committee to allow the FBI to clear his name.

Watch BK's response and make up your own mind. He very clearly does not want any part of the FBI
looking into these claims that arose AFTER they had done their background check on him.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4751859/judge-kavanaugh-declines-reopening-fbi-background-check-investigation

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You've stated that falsehood at least one other time today.

Sep 30, 2018, 6:49 PM

What on Earth makes you think an FBI investigation can clear BK's name? The damage is done and no investigation by the FBI is going to repair it, not even if they give an opinion, ala Comey that no reasonable prosecutor would file criminal charges.

Message was edited by: orangecoloredglasses®

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't be a putz.

Sep 30, 2018, 10:14 PM [ in reply to Re: You've stated that falsehood at least one other time today. ]

If he can only 'request,' something be done he has to 'ask,' someone to do it. He's not stupid enough to put the POTUS on the spot. He doesn't run the White House. Had he 'requested,' that the president use the executive office to start an investigation you guys would be screaming 'It's RIGGED,' the investigation wasn't fair. We want a fair investigation.' Look up how many hours Kavanaugh spent in the White House over the last couple weeks and get back to me.

That was the eventual results of it playing out as you want. He's playing it right. In order to make an investigation seem valid the Pubs had to resist initiating an investigation. That won't make it any more fair than it would have been had the POTUS done it when the allegation first surfaced.

What we have is dems demanding an investigation in order to stall. The pubs 'gave in,' which satisfies any fence sitter and Ford's background being investigated at the request of the dems.

Jeff Sessions is running Justice and this one has nothing to do with Russia. You guys can claim it was unfair but you won't sway me.

I had the pubs on this board thinking I was a nutjob for standing up for Sessions and not a freaking one of you dems thought he did the wrong thing by recusing himself. And you guys thought he was doing you a favor?

Sessions is still squeaky clean. How comfortable are you now? You might want to start drafting your next talking points. "RIGGED INVESTIGATION," and "IT DID NOT GO FAR ENOUGH."

Trot out a few more women claiming Kavanaugh raped them. They won't investigate.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

Kavanaugh didn't refuse.

Sep 30, 2018, 1:07 PM [ in reply to I guess that's why she was calling for an FBI investigation ]

He didn't take a position, which was the best move he had available. Had he asked for an investigation, Flake wouldn't have needed the elevator people to change his mind.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Lulz.***

Sep 28, 2018, 5:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why you laughing?

Sep 28, 2018, 6:04 PM

"Neither her parents nor her two siblings have come out to voice support for Ford, and they did not sign a family letter of support for her and her claims circulated by her husband..."

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/09/27/blasey_ford_yearbooks.html

Re: Why you laughing?

Sep 28, 2018, 6:55 PM

https://twitter.com/TopRopeTravis/status/1045089112880041984

https://twitter.com/TopRopeTravis/status/1045129092868304896

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You all must understand that none of the women who...

Sep 28, 2018, 6:23 PM

FBI will use the hearing transcripts as a road map. Should be interesting given Fords inconsistent testimony and "I don't knows". One week is too short for serious digging. Grassley has had his own investigative body deployed for a while now.

Grassley's investigation is where the FBI will start.

Sep 28, 2018, 11:09 PM

They will cover the same ground but with the power of the FBI they will dig deeply and quickly. Does anyone think Trump will limit the money spent or the number of agents dedicated to this?

Re: Grassley's investigation is where the FBI will start.

Sep 29, 2018, 11:09 AM

I don't think he'll limit it. That would be too easily found out by others.

This is not a criminal trial, there doesn't need to be proof beyond a reasonable doubt, this is a job interview. Do you hire a guy who has reasonable and credible allegations about his honesty and his character.

That's all that needs to be shown.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The allegations of credible sources aren't contradicted...

Oct 1, 2018, 6:49 AM

by the testimonies of the three or four supposed witnesses. The allegations don't come from people who name three witnesses in the original allegation then change it to four when under oath.

The allegation of a credible witnesses aren't contradicted by who they claim is their best friend. If anything the friend's statements would be question because of the long, deep friendship.

The limit requested by the Senate is up this Friday. The POTUS complied with the wishes of the Senate after Senator Coons (D) and Senate Flake (R). Is that what they call bipartisan or not?

Ford and the crazy chick have issued sworn statements

Sep 28, 2018, 6:55 PM

So I don't know what people think is going to come out of this other than the same stuff. All the FBI will do is interview these same people.

Message was edited by: camcgee®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ford and the crazy chick have issued sworn statements

Sep 28, 2018, 7:44 PM

That's what I envision also. I don't think anyone will change their story at the risk of being charged with lying to the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Of course we still don't know the scope of the investigation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You all must understand that none of the women who...

Sep 30, 2018, 9:10 PM
#metoo.jpg(117.4 K)

Why do you people condone the rape of this beautiful young girl?

Replies: 20
| visibility 451
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic