Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Erin Andrews interviews Deshaun Watson, Nuk Hopkins
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: Erin Andrews interviews Deshaun Watson, Nuk Hopkins

Oct 26, 2018, 11:49 AM

WATCH: Erin Andrews interviews Deshaun Watson, Nuk Hopkins

Fox Sports sideline reporter Erin Andrews sat down with Houston Texans' offensive duo of Deshaun Watson and DeAndre Hopkins before Thursday's win against Miami. Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Erin Andrews interviews Deshaun Watson, Nuk Hopkins

Oct 26, 2018, 12:11 PM

I wonder if either of them will make it to the sidelines this weekend since they played last night. I love seeing former players show up and support the team.....it's family just like Dabo preaches.

Oct 26, 2018, 12:18 PM

I don’t have volume. Anyjuan else have that on phone?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2018, 12:55 PM

There may be a small speaker on the bottom left of the file when you click on it. It starts on mute so you have to tap for volume.

Oct 26, 2018, 2:36 PM

Thanks!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2018, 3:21 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: Erin Andrews interviews Deshaun Watson, Nuk Hopkins ]

kerigantoo, one you take it off mute, you will be going for the volume bar very quick to turn it down, bc it it is loud, way to loud!!! Just don't do it with the head phone on, bc it will be a shock to the ear drums!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2018, 3:35 PM

I know that our orange kool aid affects a lot of what we think about Clemson players, especially the ones in the NFL from just the last several years back, with my Clemson bias, trying to be as honest as I can be, IMO, I think that DW4 and Nuke are probably two of the best QB/WR pairs in the NFL today. Those two have really jelled from last season and this season. And I also think that DW4 and Fuller have jelled really well also!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2018, 7:53 PM

Agree. It seems as if DW4 really has good chemistry with his receivers. I know that he and Nuk are both hard workers, so they are cut form the same cloth in that respect. Perhaps Fuller is the same. Incidentally, I think the best ting to happen to Nuk and DW is Fuller. He has taken the pressure off Nuk and given DW more options. I hope he gets well soon.

Okay????

Oct 26, 2018, 8:28 PM

I can only watch S. Griffin

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Oct 27, 2018, 4:51 AM

I still can't believe that DW4 and Nuk are on the same team - almost makes me want to move to Houston and buy season tickets, just to see these guys play in person again. DW4 puts up a nearly perfect QB rating while throwing 5TD passes and he has a broken/cracked rib and potentially a punctured lung. Just nuts. Go Tigers!

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic