Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Zion Williamson is a legit super freak of a human being.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,289

Zion Williamson is a legit super freak of a human being.

Feb 24, 2019, 3:22 PM

I would not hold it against him at all if he opted out of the rest of the season with Duke and focused his time and energy on helping a shoe company design something that can contain his freakishness as he gets ready for the next level. He has nothing left to prove, and right now could easily be considered one of the top 5 basketball players in the world.

Looking back it could be a blessing that he didn't choose us as he could have blown through one of our shoes like that playing and, unlike Duke, we would look like a backwards program because of it.

Anything that sticks it to the Dookies also is OK in my book.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Zion Williamson is a legit super freak of a human being.

Feb 24, 2019, 3:30 PM

But if he chose us to play TE his cleats would have been fine. Imagine Zion at TE with TLaw throwing to him.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Of he had come here the refs would have fouled

Feb 24, 2019, 4:37 PM

him out every game.

Feb 24, 2019, 4:49 PM

I would not hold it against him at all if he opted out of the rest of the season with Duke and focused his time and energy on helping a shoe company design something that can contain his freakishness as he gets ready for the next level. He has nothing left to prove, and right now could easily be considered one of the top 5 basketball players in the world.

Looking back it could be a blessing that he didn't choose us as he could have blown through one of our shoes like that playing and, unlike Duke, we would look like a backwards program because of it.

Anything that sticks it to the Dookies also is OK in my book.

So you don’t believe a man is as only good as his word, team means somehing or a person should honor their commitments?

Feb 24, 2019, 5:00 PM

Or he could loo out for multiple generations financially? That's kind of noble too.

I don't know the "word" in a sholarship agreement,

Feb 24, 2019, 10:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Zion Williamson is a legit super freak of a human being. ]

but Duke has a commitment to keep him safe and he is beyond their ability to do so. Has nothing to do with those beliefs.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,289
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic