Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Moochele interfered in Smollette case
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 519

Moochele interfered in Smollette case

Mar 27, 2019, 9:16 AM

Figures ....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Moochele interfered in Smollette case

Mar 27, 2019, 9:19 AM

he single handedly killed the notion of white privileged, so he gave that to the earth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think anyone believes white anything hype is over.***

Mar 27, 2019, 9:22 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't think anyone believes white anything hype is over.******

Mar 27, 2019, 9:25 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought OJ put a dent in it...

Mar 27, 2019, 1:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Moochele interfered in Smollette case ]

Chris Rock:

White people too mad, black people too happy...

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Moochele interfered in Smollette case

Mar 27, 2019, 2:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Moochele interfered in Smollette case ]

Elizabeth Warren did that too... if white privilege exists, why did she pretend to be Cherokee?

That disrespectful misspelling of Michelle's name...

Mar 27, 2019, 9:21 AM

distracts from your point. Perhaps she did but that's no way to draw flies.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That disrespectful misspelling of Michelle's name...

Mar 27, 2019, 9:22 AM

she is big like a cow. get it? or are you too sensitive for that?

No, the following assessment isn't for snowflakes.

Mar 27, 2019, 9:38 AM

I think she's fat, ugly sewer scum but I'm not trying to promote a concept that she's corrupt and manipulated the courts to free a fiend.

This part is more suitable for snowflakes.

If you want my polite criticism of our ex-first lady, I she disgraced the position American's gave her for saying she'd never been proud of America until her husband was elected POTUS. That's about as disrespectful to all the men who fought and those who died to provide and protect her and secure her liberty to say something like that.

1988, Michele, through her aid, contacted the Cook County

Mar 27, 2019, 11:30 AM

office with advice on how to proceed in order to help Jussie. That is BS!

ClemsonTiger1988®

I agree.

Mar 27, 2019, 11:48 AM

Obstruction of justice is a two way street.

Understand what youre saying, 1988, BUT

Mar 27, 2019, 11:28 AM [ in reply to That disrespectful misspelling of Michelle's name... ]

as far as I'm concerned, the Obamas are pseudo-Hollywood celebrities now are they are fair game.
They and theyre supporters have treated the Trumps with derision.

ClemsonTiger1988®

and after they were treated so respectfully...

Mar 27, 2019, 11:52 AM

All it took was Donald Trump to turn you all into a bunch of whiny snowflakes. Everybody treats Trump with derision because that's how he treats everyone else.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trump has been accused of committing treason.

Mar 27, 2019, 11:56 AM

All bengaline did was call Michelle a cow. Somehow I'm able to differentiate a personal insult from an accusation which leads to execution. I'd hope you can too.

By Michelle Obama?

Mar 27, 2019, 12:35 PM

And Trump likes to throw the treason accusation around a lot himself.

https://www.google.com/search?q=trump+accuses+treason&rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS782US782&oq=trump+accuses+treason&aqs=chrome..69i57.5563j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

That's bait.

Mar 27, 2019, 1:31 PM

You justified Trump being abused due to him deserving that abuse. I was defending him by pointing out that he's been accused of treason a crime which is punished by execution.

Your justifying Trump abuse by comparing it to Michelle abuse, Trump is guilty of treason, michelle is fat. Give a special prosecutor the job of proving Michelle is fat and he'll produce standard body weight to height charts and head to court with a bathroom scale which goes up to 300lbs. Bring her fat ### to court.

No, it's not...

Mar 27, 2019, 1:37 PM

bengaline suggested that Obama does not deserve any respect because she treated Trump with derision. As far as I know, she has not accused Trump of treason. So you're comparing his (or your) derision for Michelle to accusing Trump of treason is ridiculous and a strawman in the context of this particular subthread.

Also, nice duck and dodge on the 437 times Trump has accused people of treason against the United States.

How many got investigated for two years and had the...

Mar 27, 2019, 1:42 PM

media torture them relentlessly day and night while the investigation was ongoing? Look, he's a sumbich but he's right on things which matter. Your feelings don't.

So ####### what?

Mar 27, 2019, 2:13 PM

Hilary got investigated for Benghazi for longer than that.

And Trump wants the media "torture." It's one of the things his supporters love about him.

Could you imagine if Hillary had won?

Mar 27, 2019, 3:25 PM

With a pub controlled Congress?

Would the justice department, FBI and CIA have spied on her?

Mar 28, 2019, 8:40 AM

There's no equal to this since Clinton and it turns out he got head in the Oval office.

After they were treated so respectfully????

Mar 27, 2019, 12:21 PM [ in reply to and after they were treated so respectfully... ]

They were idolized...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

Not by the people who are butthurt that

Mar 27, 2019, 12:28 PM

Trump is "treated with derision"

Wait a minute.

Mar 27, 2019, 1:39 PM

I never said anything negative about the first lady until today. The worst I ever said previous to this thread is that I didn't think she was beautiful and I wouldn't screw her.

Most conservatives bit their tongues when she trolled around the country as if she was a politician instead of a first lady. In fact, you find some negative articles about her which aren't accurate and which don't apply to her being political and then compare them to the horrible stories written about our present first lady. You won't find a handful articles with personal attacks on Michelle.

They media coverage on Don is somewhere around 92%. How he maintains facing that without telling them to #### off is beyond me.

If you said one thing critical you were automatically

Mar 27, 2019, 1:48 PM

labeled a racist. Chris Matthews called Obama "almost Christ like" on national TV for God's sake.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

I was labeled a racist long before I said I didn't think...

Mar 28, 2019, 8:36 AM

Michelle was pretty. It's fairly established that I'm the lunge racist. Strange to me because I'm restoring a black Benz and rip the heart out of a white Benz to do it. I mean, that's as much reason to think I'm not a racist as the left has to accuse me of being one.

I don't kiss Jessy Jackson's butt so I'm guilty.

You don't think he invites it?

Mar 27, 2019, 2:11 PM [ in reply to Wait a minute. ]

Not even talking about his behavior, although it's strong evidence that he invites it. Dude spent his whole campaign talking #### about Obama playing golf and assuring his followers that he wouldn't touch a club in the White House or take wasteful vacations, and then spends literally every single weekend in Florida playing golf.

But he basically wrote in his book that he was going to invite derision in order to keep his name out there.

Trump has just about undone everything Obama did.

Mar 28, 2019, 9:10 AM

Making campaign promises then keeping them is inviting FISA court contempt for omitting exculpatory evidence and swearing an unverified document is believed to be true? He was innocent of collusion and will never be impeached for obstruction whether the charge is forgotten or not.

Wood.***

Mar 27, 2019, 9:59 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OK so I just found out about what this actually meant...

Mar 27, 2019, 12:54 PM

This is EXTREMELY corrupt. I hate to say it... but if Trump did this, the media would be on 24 hour rolling coverage of it.

I KNEW something ultra strange had to be going on. This is tier one corruption.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It doesn't really sound like Tchen

Mar 27, 2019, 1:14 PM

was being directed since she is close friends with the Smollett family. Not sure there is a case yet against Michelle Obama.

Regardless, this #### goes on ALL the time. You know how many times a governor of SC's kids got off on criminal charges because their dad was governor? At least three times that I personally know about.

People who know people call people.

...and you accused me of comparing apples to oranges.***

Mar 27, 2019, 1:43 PM

Huh?

Mar 27, 2019, 2:16 PM

both are examples of powerful people pulling strings to get their friends or family out of a bad situation. How are they so different?

No man, this is a real scandal. As soon as Rahm

Mar 27, 2019, 11:32 PM [ in reply to It doesn't really sound like Tchen ]

and axelrod came out swinging, I knew we had lots left to uncover.

it really is gross that this man is probably going to

Mar 28, 2019, 12:12 AM

go back to Empire, probably with a raise, and was given the tools to walk around saying that he never lied. It does appear terribly corrupt. The man exploited AND flamed the divisions of this country because he wanted more money. He saw fit to tie up Chicago PD resources on a wild goose chase for a pay day. He’s garbage.

I do think it’s crazy the path he’s traveled. From semi-famous actor to sympathetic victim...to piece of garbage self-serving criminal, to elite, connected piece of garbage self-serving criminal.

null

Not so fast.

Mar 28, 2019, 8:42 AM

The FBI has an investigation into the white powder he sent through the mail. He may be playing playhouse in the big house before this is over.

This is going to unravel more than most people are expecting

Mar 28, 2019, 9:21 AM [ in reply to it really is gross that this man is probably going to ]

IMO.

The hoax was odd, the fact that Chicago PD (run by establishment democrats) put so many resources into uncovering something that could have EASILY been covered up at that point, was odd. The fact that the case was dropped WHEN and HOW it was dropped was super odd, and the fact that Rahm Emmanuel and people like David Axelrod came out spitting FIRE immediately was extremely odd. The fact that Michelle Obama's former COS got directly involved is odd.

This has LEGS. Popcorn and lawnchair are both deployed.

Replies: 36
| visibility 519
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic