Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
OK ... how many times have you watched the game?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

OK ... how many times have you watched the game?

Jan 21, 2019, 5:08 PM

I am on my sixth viewing.

1. Game night
2. Regular broadcast, again
3. Clemson Home Team broadcast
4. SkyCam
5. Crowd noise
6. MNF Room (finished 1st Quarter)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

About the same as far as full viewings.

Jan 21, 2019, 5:22 PM

I haven’t watched the sky cam, but did watch the Alabama radio broadcast version. It was good.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Alabama Home Team Radio is next on the list.

Jan 21, 2019, 5:26 PM

Have to have something to watch while on the elliptical.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Sky Cam is awesome. It’s like a video game

Jan 21, 2019, 6:45 PM [ in reply to About the same as far as full viewings. ]

And the sideline shots are awesome. Hovers right over the team getting coaching during time outs.

Was finally watching the broadcast version with Flower and Herbie last night. Kid came in and said “not again, how many times are you going to watch this? You didn’t do this last time.”

Watched sideline (hey, where did Dez go???), sounds of the game (briefly), high sky cam (briefly, the marching band parts are awesome), blimpcast (briefly, stupid, what did they do to get exiled to a blimp?), MNF, sky cam, booger chick and McElroy, Bama homer radio, and finally broadcast.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: OK ... how many times have you watched the game?

Jan 21, 2019, 5:22 PM

At least 5 times for me.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2019, 5:29 PM

Definitely fun knowing the outcome. Still haven’t found a Clemson Radio Broadcast of the game. Would be wonderful to listen to it running around etc.

Tia if anyone has a link.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have been using the WatchESPN app and projecting the

Jan 21, 2019, 5:33 PM

game via ChromeCast. You can use the WatchESPN app and listen. Also, WCCP may have it archived on their site.

Re: I have been using the WatchESPN app and projecting the

Jan 21, 2019, 6:23 PM

Thanks for the info. I know wccp rebroadcast it a week or so ago but will check. Eventually I would think it’d be on YouTube...

Thanks again!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How many times have we won?

Jan 21, 2019, 5:33 PM

If you watch it too many times we are bound to lose at least once. LOL

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So far, we are 5 out of 5. Not sure what will happen in the

Jan 21, 2019, 5:34 PM

sixth game. Right now, the score is close. :D

Jan 21, 2019, 5:38 PM

Full game - 5 times, 8 minute highlights, daily (including N.D.)

Jan 21, 2019, 5:52 PM

My 5th time today, and we beat Bama in every one of those 5 times!!! That's 5 straight, and yes, I'm thumb flashing them;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2019, 6:04 PM

11 times so far. I have a no commercial version that's great. My wife has started to ask "You gonna watch that game again today?"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

That gane? She calls it "that game"? It's "the game!"***

Jan 21, 2019, 6:54 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

1 in stadium and 4 replays so far. Regular, MNF, Alabama

Jan 21, 2019, 6:25 PM

radio, and 1 other I can't think of at the moment.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2019, 6:26 PM

I believe I’m at around 6 times. Still get ridiculously excited each time

I've watched it about six, the MNF version sucked, the semi

Jan 21, 2019, 6:57 PM

with the four coaches in the film room was much, much better! Paul Johnson was pretty funny occasionally!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2019, 7:03 PM

I just now finished re-watching the fourth quarter. Wanted to see how many plays we ran in the final ten minute & two second drive. Fourteen plays, 13 runs and 1 pass. As Jackie Gleason would say, "How sweet it is" !!!!!

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2019, 7:08 PM

6 but skycam is THE BOMB

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

So many times I think I spotted the Bama girl from 2016

Jan 21, 2019, 7:17 PM

after the fake FG. The second photo is after Refrow scored in 2016

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good job!***

Jan 21, 2019, 7:26 PM

Nice catch...***

Jan 21, 2019, 9:43 PM [ in reply to So many times I think I spotted the Bama girl from 2016 ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2019, 7:30 PM

My God, that first quarter when it was still in doubt is so emotional.

Jan 21, 2019, 7:32 PM

Highlights about 20 times. (24 minutes)

The full game just once (has only been on youtube for a few days now)

I’ve watched the version with Herbie 2 times,

Jan 21, 2019, 7:43 PM

the coaches version once, the version with Greg McElroy (tee hee) twice, and the sideline version twice! Sooo, 7 times beside the live game in Cali. I’ve now deleted all recordings but the Herbie version. I’d love to see the version where you can hear the coaches. Help an old lady out - how do I find that one? YouTube?

That sounds like the SkyCam or Field Pass version.

Jan 21, 2019, 8:41 PM

You can replay them on the WatchESPN app.

At least 15

Jan 21, 2019, 7:59 PM

Some reg, some the one with booger mcfarland and 3 others. Great times

Only twice...

Jan 21, 2019, 8:47 PM

a day then five or six times over the weekend. I'm at 22 1/2 right now and I'll finish the second half then watch the first half again in the morning.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2019, 9:49 PM

I think only 2-3 times for me so far. But, I've been watching other recorded games like CLEMSON/ND, Bama/OU, etc. Tonight I'm watching UVA beat the royal crap outta some lame team from the SEC that managed to make it to a bowl game. That SEC team only had ONE decent player, and he chose NOT to play in their bowl game, and they royally SUCK without him. They would lose EVERY game if in the ACC.

Just the live telecast but it is

Jan 21, 2019, 10:16 PM

burned into my memory bank.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic