Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Number of N.C. St fans at game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Number of N.C. St fans at game

Oct 22, 2018, 3:03 PM

I brought my son to the game and sat in our west end zone seats. The pack seemed to bring less fans this year. I was expecting a more raucous and numerous crowd in their section. They sat there shocked the whole game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They thought it better to talk junk behind a keyboard

Oct 22, 2018, 3:06 PM

Then show up and face reality.

I doubt many of the fighting laptops will make the trip to Syracuse either.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nancy State, like most Tobacco Road schools...

Oct 22, 2018, 3:14 PM

has never traveled particularly well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Number of N.C. St fans at game

Oct 22, 2018, 3:19 PM

We park in lot 6, and someone(s) near us sold their space(s) to some NCSU fans. It looked to me like college kid, playing corn hole, beer pong and throwing the football. They were very loud, had a good DJ spinning tunes, but were very respectful. The NCSU ban unloads near our spot, and they marched into our parking row and begin to play a mini-concert for the NCSU fans. It was pretty neat impromptu (I am assuming) event. I did tell my kids, that they were having their party before the game, that we would have ours after.

One other note, at Tiger Walk, I noticed that TL16 seemed to be more focus than usual - his walk was one of extreme confidence and his all business look on his face made me comment that he looked like a man on a mission.

I am not usually good at predicting things, but did hit both of those on the head!

But, it looked to me about the same number of NCSU fans, especially sitting around us as 2 year ago.

I saw the State band march back out after the game

Oct 22, 2018, 3:21 PM

not sure if other bands do that or if they just walk back to the bus, but i respected it. I didn't even notice that State brought their band till almost halftime. They didn't play much...

Also WTH were the State cheerleaders doing with the mascot down near the 20? Laying down on ground spelling out something?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

They were spelling out S.O.S....

Oct 22, 2018, 3:24 PM

Save Our Sucka$$ team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: I saw the State band march back out after the game

Oct 22, 2018, 9:35 PM [ in reply to I saw the State band march back out after the game ]

jtiger1® said:

not sure if other bands do that or if they just walk back to the bus, but i respected it. I didn't even notice that State brought their band till almost halftime. They didn't play much...

Also WTH were the State cheerleaders doing with the mascot down near the 20? Laying down on ground spelling out something?

Yes other bands do it.....
Georgia tech band does the same thing....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 22, 2018, 6:08 PM

I expected more fans to travel , but I think deep down most really new the truth about what was gonna happen

Oct 22, 2018, 9:10 PM

I don't know. I think as fans they might be near the top of rankings... at making the Surrender Cobra.

Now that Maryland and it's embarrassment of a fanbase are out of the ACC, NC State can finally be #1 at something. I still haven't been to Syracuse, though, so I may be speaking out of turn here.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic