Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Notes from Clellin Ferrell
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 7,301

Notes from Clellin Ferrell

Jan 15, 2019, 12:33 PM

As you all know, Ferrell has declared for the draft and is moving on to the NFL.

Yesterday he posted a story on Instagram of his story at Clemson, and the things that have driven him, and how thankful he has been for this experience. He showed off his locker as he was cleaning it out, and in doing so he showed the various notes he wrote down that highlight the lesson's he learned within Dabo's program, lesson's that he took to heart, studied carefully, and kept in his locker to be the first things he saw to keep himself focused every day for practice, games, and his life beyond football.

The notes aren't anything different than we have seen before, they are the classic Dabo lessons that he drills into our players to motivate them and enrich their lives.

But, I just wanted to share this to highlight the excellent example and leadership our coaches our providing these young men, and giving them the tools and mindset to leave here prepared for their lives ahead.

Clellin gave a good story about what these notes mean to him and how he has accumulated them over his career. If you have an instagram, go check it out.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great post.. TU, bumping this back up top!***

Jan 15, 2019, 8:00 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Notes from Clellin Ferrell

Jan 15, 2019, 8:18 PM

My favorite Tiger so thanks for posting this!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That, my friend, is a man who gets it!

Jan 16, 2019, 5:15 AM

I feel he will be a man among men in the NFL. From looking in, from the outside, he appears to be a very mature young man. Look for greater things out Mr Clelin Ferrell.

Dream big #99!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That, my friend, is a man who gets it!

Jan 16, 2019, 5:31 AM

Yep - Clelin Ferrell is definitely a leader!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Replies: 4
| visibility 7,301
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic