Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deshaun Watson behind Trubisky? Saw this on the interwebs
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Deshaun Watson behind Trubisky? Saw this on the interwebs

Oct 10, 2018, 12:58 PM

Patrick Mahomes QB Rating 112.7 14 TDs 2 Ints Team Record 5-0, 1st in AFC West (ranked 5th)

Mitchell Trubiskey QB Rating 101.6 8 TDs 3 Ints Team Record 3-1, 1st in NFC North (ranked 8th)

Deshaun Watson QB Rating 94.6 8 TDs 5 Ints Team Record 2-3, 3rd in AFC South (ranked 15th)

I don't think these numbers tell the true story, there are a lot of variables DW has to deal with.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Not sure if it makes any difference, but your...

Oct 10, 2018, 12:59 PM

coot rating is off the charts.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I will rain on you***

Oct 10, 2018, 1:05 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Croce

Oct 10, 2018, 1:09 PM

Message was edited for that moran Renegade Tiger.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Croce***

Oct 10, 2018, 1:16 PM

Oh look, it's the spelling poh lease.

Oct 10, 2018, 1:21 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

What is going on at that zoo?***

Oct 10, 2018, 1:23 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

It's just a protest, not a mob.***

Oct 10, 2018, 1:38 PM

Respect the legend that is Jim.***

Oct 10, 2018, 1:34 PM [ in reply to Croce ]

Obviously. Mahomes is throwing to Sammy who went to Clemson

Oct 10, 2018, 1:03 PM

and was a 5 star.

Watson is having to throw to Nuk Hopkins who was a 4 star but only went to Daniel HS.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As a Bears fan, I can say this does not paint the clearest picture

Oct 10, 2018, 1:05 PM

Trubisky still has to prove himself, and that offense will be figured out more as the season goes on.

With that said, many people on here were so sure that he was garbage and seemed to root against him or any other qb that was drafted by a team with the gall to draft someone before Watson.

Ultimately, like most things, being patient is a good idea. I still think most Bears fans would prefer Watson. But if you look at Goff and Mahomes, new circumstances can really affect a player's performance.

HA..put that Texans OLine in for those other two

Oct 10, 2018, 1:06 PM

And tell me what they do..also KC has an actual running game. Texans have the 32nd ranked OL in the NFL.

I agree.***

Oct 10, 2018, 1:07 PM

One is stuck playing for Bill O'Brien***

Oct 10, 2018, 1:08 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MODS!

Oct 10, 2018, 1:08 PM

Trubisky hasn't been asked to do nearly as much

Oct 10, 2018, 1:27 PM

Deshaun is averaging 325 YPG passing at 8.4 YPA and 40 YPG rushing.

Trubisky is averaging 236 YPG passing at 7.3 YPA and 29 YPG rushing.

Trubisky has thrown 2 fewer picks but has also played in 1 less game. Trubisky has a better team around him so the W/L comparison is pretty stupid. The Bears have the #1 defense in the NFL right now by a pretty wide margin and they have a better running game and their OL isn't hot garbage.

Deshaun Watson is better than Mitch Trubisky and has performed better than Mitch Trubisky both last years and this year. Don't let a few bad cherry picked stats tell you otherwise.

I can't make a case for Watson > Mahomes though

Oct 10, 2018, 1:28 PM

Mahomes has been absolutely incredible and has been a huge part of KC's success.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic