Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: CFB analyst says "Welcome to the Playoff Clemson"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

TNET: CFB analyst says "Welcome to the Playoff Clemson"

Nov 5, 2018, 8:01 AM

CFB analyst says "Welcome to the Playoff Clemson"

Fox College Football analyst Joel Klatt discussed the College Football Playoff Top 25 rankings and is very confident that Clemson will make the top four at the Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: CFB analyst says "Welcome to the Playoff Clemson"

Nov 5, 2018, 8:25 AM

I hope our team doesnt fall for this poison

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2018, 8:32 AM

Concerning his conspiracy theory - just because the it's done for the Big 10 and SEC doesn't mean that the ACC is doing it. To accuse Frank Beamer to me is nuts.

Nov 5, 2018, 8:32 AM

DO NOT TAKE THE CHEESE

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not so fast...

Nov 5, 2018, 9:08 AM

still got 4 left. Play like crap in one of those and lose and we drop like a rock. Keep the intensity boys!

That's a backhanded compliment if I've ever heard one.***

Nov 5, 2018, 9:11 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

We’ve never needed or cared about Mr Klatt’s opinion.

Nov 5, 2018, 9:22 AM

No need to start with this rat poison.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Joel Klatt's commentary is always biased garbage...

Nov 5, 2018, 9:32 AM

...and he's just feeding Clemson "rat poison" hoping we'll trip up.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Joel Klatt's commentary is always biased garbage...

Nov 5, 2018, 10:03 AM

Xactly!!!

For now just stay FOCUSED!!!

Go Tigers!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2018, 10:10 AM

Klatt or any of the college football talking heads can say anything they want to about Clemson. Clemson’s coaches, seniors and experienced juniors aren’t about to allowe these guys to take anyone lightly! Dabo has his sayings and ways absolutely engraned in the guys heads!!! They have BC on their minds and nothing else! Go Tigers!!!

Nov 5, 2018, 10:23 AM

At least he's being honest lol. All the other media outlets are skipping over us. They talk about Alabama, then they're like 'And Clemson is ranked #2', and then they just skip on to the next teams and start talking about them.

Nov 5, 2018, 10:28 AM

Rat poison!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BC and Syracuse are every bit as good as #12 UK.***

Nov 5, 2018, 10:46 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BC and Syracuse are every bit as good as #12 UK.***

Nov 5, 2018, 1:01 PM

Aint that the #### truth. BC is almost a carbon copy of Kentucky.

Nov 5, 2018, 11:42 AM

So I guess Frank Beamer is convincing the AP voters and the coaches who vote in the Coaches Poll, also? Both of those polls have BC, Syracuse, and NC State all rank, and neither have Purdue. I guess that is somehow tied into this conspiracy theory from this asshat? This is just another version of the same excuse the coots have been saying, that Clemson is only winning because their competition is no good.

What do you mean welcome???

Nov 5, 2018, 12:15 PM

The CFP has been our home for the last several seasons? We're no strangers to the playoff.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What do you mean welcome???

Nov 12, 2018, 8:02 AM

So he left out the word "back".

It's actually ok if nobody tells the Irish we already know our way around Hard Rock stadium.

no we arent..beat BC is all that matters***

Nov 5, 2018, 12:40 PM

Nov 5, 2018, 1:16 PM

Klatt has always been hard on Clemson and he is finally seeing exactly what head coach Dabo Swinney has done here and everyone is being negative about the article? What’s wrong with you people. If Clemson loses a game this season it won’t because of Joel Klatt or any other talking head and what they write? Seriously guys?? When they don’t write positive things fellow Tiger fans whine when they write positive ones fellow Tiger fans whine it’s crazy. Honestly I’ll tell you how bad this is. I live ten minutes over the bridge from the Philadelphia eagles stadium. I’ve had season tickets for 41 years. My daughter is a senior at Clemson and it has been the greatest four years of football for our family in our history. Clemson fans are crazy passionate just like Eagles fans, but Clemson fans have class. They aren’t drunken slobs chanting a-hole a-hole at opposing team fans as they walk to their seat. They don’t get into drunken fistfights or use language that’s deplorable. Eagles fans and their reputation is way over blown by the media. They don’t throw things at fans or players they aren’t thugs (of course there’s always an idiot or two) but one thing eagles fans do is whine!!! When I say whine if there was a gold medal for it Eagles fans would have a lot of them. They whine about karma and the refs and joe Buck (poor Joe, we hate the guy) we whines about never winning a super bowl now we whine about weather and this and that and no matter what’s going on they figure out a way to be negative and they whine? I’m new to Clemson football. As I said my daughter is a senior, I don’t know the history or things that have happened. I don’t know about why the word clemsoning was ever given. (Seems to me there’s lots of teams that lose games but Clemson gets picked on) What I do know is That Eagles fans are the most knowledgeable in all of football and the most passionate. That is until I became the father of a Tiger. This program has an amazing history, this program has passionate fans (Clemson is the 28th largest municipality in South Carolina, it jumps to 3rd largest on Saturday’s when there’s a home game. That’s awesome!) they know their football and they do everything with class. A Clemson football game is unlike anything you’ll ever see. It’s amazing. There’s no room for whining. None. It’s unbecoming. klatt isn’t trying to do anything but acknowledge that this team deserves more kudos than it’s getting. Be graceful say thanks and stop whining.

Nov 5, 2018, 1:16 PM

Klatt has always been hard on Clemson and he is finally seeing exactly what head coach Dabo Swinney has done here and everyone is being negative about the article? What’s wrong with you people. If Clemson loses a game this season it won’t because of Joel Klatt or any other talking head and what they write? Seriously guys?? When they don’t write positive things fellow Tiger fans whine when they write positive ones fellow Tiger fans whine it’s crazy. Honestly I’ll tell you how bad this is. I live ten minutes over the bridge from the Philadelphia eagles stadium. I’ve had season tickets for 41 years. My daughter is a senior at Clemson and it has been the greatest four years of football for our family in our history. Clemson fans are crazy passionate just like Eagles fans, but Clemson fans have class. They aren’t drunken slobs chanting a-hole a-hole at opposing team fans as they walk to their seat. They don’t get into drunken fistfights or use language that’s deplorable. Eagles fans and their reputation is way over blown by the media. They don’t throw things at fans or players they aren’t thugs (of course there’s always an idiot or two) but one thing eagles fans do is whine!!! When I say whine if there was a gold medal for it Eagles fans would have a lot of them. They whine about karma and the refs and joe Buck (poor Joe, we hate the guy) we whines about never winning a super bowl now we whine about weather and this and that and no matter what’s going on they figure out a way to be negative and they whine? I’m new to Clemson football. As I said my daughter is a senior, I don’t know the history or things that have happened. I don’t know about why the word clemsoning was ever given. (Seems to me there’s lots of teams that lose games but Clemson gets picked on) What I do know is That Eagles fans are the most knowledgeable in all of football and the most passionate. That is until I became the father of a Tiger. This program has an amazing history, this program has passionate fans (Clemson is the 28th largest municipality in South Carolina, it jumps to 3rd largest on Saturday’s when there’s a home game. That’s awesome!) they know their football and they do everything with class. A Clemson football game is unlike anything you’ll ever see. It’s amazing. There’s no room for whining. None. It’s unbecoming. klatt isn’t trying to do anything but acknowledge that this team deserves more kudos than it’s getting. Be graceful say thanks and stop whining.

Nov 5, 2018, 2:17 PM

We're all thinking that Clemson should win out and make the playoffs again. Also, if you've been a Clemson since Dabo took over, we all know it's one game at a time. The Tigers just need to keep working hard and focusing on the next opponent and things will work out. Not to put the cart before the horse but what we all want will happen; the Elite Bus and the R.O.Y. Bus are going to intersect and collide somewhere along the way.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2018, 3:22 PM

Yeah it's kinda BS that Gameday is at the Clemson vs. BC game this week. Don't get me wrong - I'm happy for the additional attention for Clemson, but certainly this can't be the best match-up in all of college football this week.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2018, 5:25 PM

Who is Mr. Klatt? Why is he mad at Frank Beamer? Why does he think 5-4 Purdue should be ranked?

Why does Fox Sports hire or broadcast a report about college football from a guy who cannot pronounce the name of one of the top ranked football programs in America? CLEMZEN? Really?
Is it ALALAMA?
Is it NOTRAY DAME?
CLEMZEN? REALLY? Moron.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

blah blah blah ClemZZZon blah blah blah

Nov 5, 2018, 7:04 PM

No one cares of your opinion, Zoel Klzzzatt

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic