Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SCAR quitters
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

SCAR quitters

Dec 30, 2018, 12:16 PM

I love the read the dimwits on FGF and their "thoughtful analysis" of their horrific football seasons. Currently, they are complaining about playing in such a difficult league (SEC), it is not fair to them since they will never be able to win a championship. It got me to ponder this resolution to their claim: Since they are a sad bunch of quitters anyway (see quit ACC, Spurrier quit the team, etc.) how about have them quit the SEC and join for instance the American Athletic conference? Then, they can play with the likes of USF and UCF. Perhaps in a few years, they may be a champion.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SCAR quitters

Dec 30, 2018, 12:24 PM

Exactly! Maybe they should go to FCS that way they could maybe make the playoffs. They would get beat by South Dakota State still. Then what would they say: "oh, they would beat our former big brother bama"! Or "since they won it all and we played them; we get some of that Bison championship"! LOL!

It's sad! And Todd Ellis and the other guy are ridiculous with their denial! I get it; you are the voice. But, keeping it real and not fooling yourself goes a long way in actually trying to get better.

You knew they would go down. And you knew they would go down quick; b/c they were so consumed with the winning 5 against Clemson they never cared about trying to make their program good enough to compete on a national level. Low expectations and not being very realistic ensures they stay in the sewer!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not safe there either. Signed Citadel and Wofford !***

Dec 30, 2018, 12:38 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They don’t take steps necessary to win the eSECpn.

Dec 30, 2018, 12:27 PM

They don’t do the following.

Get the right coach.
Get the right athletic director.
Don’t recruit well enough.
Don’t have good facilities.
Have the right attitude.

In other words........they’re just a sad bunch !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic