Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ACC Network and Charter. Just punched in 341. It
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

ACC Network and Charter. Just punched in 341. It

Aug 19, 2019, 8:12 PM

said welcome to the ACC Network then it asked me what options I wanted. Cheapest was an additional $20 a month. I get the SEC Network free. Are we going to have to pay additionally for the ACC Network? If so, I’m out and I think the ACC Network will bomb out.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ACC Network and Charter. Just punched in 341. It

Aug 19, 2019, 8:21 PM

What package do you have with Charter?

Don’t know. Probably the basic but I do get SEC, ESPN, and

Aug 19, 2019, 8:25 PM

ESPN2, but not ESPNU. Bottom line is I am not going to pay more for the ACC Network. If I get the SEC Network I should also get the ACC. If Charter, and others are going to charge extra for the ACC it will be a failure.

Re: Don’t know. Probably the basic but I do get SEC, ESPN, and

Aug 19, 2019, 8:40 PM

I think the fact you get ESPN2 but not ESPNU means you have the Select Package. ESPNU is only available on Silver and Gold.

The SEC Network is available on all three packages, at least in South Carolina. I guess it depends on where you live. You're right that the ACC Network should also be provided on all packages. I see to remember reading something that said that was one of the conditions for a provider picking up the ACCN. It had to be provided on all tiers.

Aug 19, 2019, 9:10 PM

I talk to a charter rep and they told me it will be on select, silver, and gold, and I also went to the accn on channel 341 and I saw not authorized must upgrade now but the charter rep told me I do not have to upgrade because I have the select package I don't know though I so confuse about the accn.

Aug 20, 2019, 12:17 PM

The freaking channel doesn’t exist yet. You will know on Thursday if you have it or not. If they say you will have it on your package why are you freaked out?

Aug 22, 2019, 1:06 AM

Maybe because when you click on the ACC channel it says, "Your subscription does not include this title." BTW, it's already up and running on my streaming service.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Aug 19, 2019, 9:32 PM [ in reply to Don’t know. Probably the basic but I do get SEC, ESPN, and ]

Yup...you'll teach them a lesson

at least you have that channel

Aug 19, 2019, 8:26 PM

when i punch it in it takes me to 370 ..and i have gold

If you have gold, you'll have it.

Aug 20, 2019, 9:02 AM

I imagine after 7pm thursday..it will show on 340

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

If you have gold, you'll have it.

Aug 20, 2019, 9:02 AM [ in reply to at least you have that channel ]

I imagine after 7pm thursday..it will show on 340

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Aug 19, 2019, 9:18 PM

SEC just means more but the ACC is worth more.

Aug 19, 2019, 9:23 PM

Try to unplug your box and wait 30 sec before reconnecting. This should pick up the new channel maping if you have the correct programing package.

tried that earlier today..

Aug 19, 2019, 10:37 PM

my only guess is they are slow rolling it out...the lady i talked to today on the phone at spectrum said she couldnt find anything about what channel it was going to be on

You have the gold service so you will get

Aug 20, 2019, 10:18 AM

The channel for sure.

It just has no content right now.. they probably just diverting you to another channel until it goes live.

Re: tried that earlier today..

Aug 20, 2019, 7:18 PM [ in reply to tried that earlier today.. ]

Slow rolling it out? The channel doesn’t exist yet. Anywhere.

im talking about onto the guides

Aug 20, 2019, 7:26 PM

apparently some have that 341 on their guides now...it hasnt shown up on mine yet.

Aug 19, 2019, 9:35 PM

They assume ACC fans can afford it more easily than SEC fans.

Aug 19, 2019, 10:54 PM

I agree 100 percent. I am still waiting on Comcast. I have my finger on the trigger for YouTube

Aug 20, 2019, 10:09 AM

If you are on Charter Communications you need to make sure you are on updated pricing or you wont get the ACCN. You must be on "SPP" pricing. If you have been with charter for a long time there is a chance you are not on current pricing.

Just inside fyi. #gotigers

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 20, 2019, 12:18 PM

"You must be on 'SPP' pricing."

What's SPP? I've been with Charter for less than 5 years and have the Silver Package. Will I be on the current pricing?

Aug 20, 2019, 5:53 PM

owensdj said:

"You must be on 'SPP' pricing."

What's SPP? I've been with Charter for less than 5 years and have the Silver Package. Will I be on the current pricing?

I think the silver package started about 5yrs ago and SHOULDbe spp. The ACCN is on essentially the expanded basic package and everyone will get it that subscribes to charter and is on spp pricing. Spp is basically the pricing structure we are under now. Anything past 5 yrs may be out of date. IF you're not getting it tomorrow 1. Unplug the box and reboot and if no dice 2. Call in the inquire if you're on old pricing or spp pricing.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2019, 8:23 PM

Appreciate the SPP head's up!

Called and spoke w Spectrum billing today. Sure enough, I'm on the older NPP Select level which WON'T include ACCN.

My older NPP package includes considerably more Select channels and a favorable phone deal, so I would be losing, overall to switch to SPP.

Will be cheaper for me to add Digital Tier for an extra $12, plus taxes, per mo....Can cancel it anytime.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dang, you people complain a lot.

Aug 20, 2019, 10:38 AM

First, it was not having access to the network.

Then, it was how to you switch to streaming service...

Now, that they have the option, your all are bit about $20

Geez, its no winning with you guys.

Just because you said its going to be a failure doesn't mean its going to be LOL!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not as much as you complain about them complaining.

Aug 20, 2019, 7:20 PM

It's a vicious circle.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic