Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We gonna hear apologies now?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

We gonna hear apologies now?

Apr 19, 2019, 6:09 AM

I love seeing the thousands of clips for calls for impeachment and treason after every piece of fake news dropped. They don't age well.

Now you know why they are now fake news.

https://theintercept.com/2019/04/18/robert-mueller-did-not-merely-reject-the-trumprussia-conspiracy-theories-he-obliterated-them/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never apologize

Apr 19, 2019, 7:04 AM

https://youtu.be/0hY4iqMfGU4

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We gonna hear apologies now?

Apr 19, 2019, 8:30 AM

Mueller accused Trump of being massively corrupt. You idiots support an incompetent crook.

It must be wild to live in an alternate reality created by Fox News.

man, this place does not disappoint

Apr 19, 2019, 8:57 AM

So much fun to pop over here from time to time and check out the musings of the astray.
I mean, how can I ever have a bad day when there are folks out there just wallowing in despair.

All that hate and bitterness, it's just so........entertaining.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's so incompetent, he's managed to become the

Apr 19, 2019, 9:06 AM [ in reply to Re: We gonna hear apologies now? ]

President Of The United States Of America and the elected leader of the free world, arguably the single most powerful person in the world. He's a billionaire many times over. He must really be stupid. As for corruption, he's a politician, like Slick Willie and Hillary and LBJ and Ted Kennedy and Richard Nixon and Ulysses Grant and Charles Rangel and Ray Nagin and so on. There's plenty not to like about Trump, and while he says and tweets a lot of nonsense, it's hard to seriously argue that he's incompetent. As far as corruption, there's no defending it, but he's hardly unique in that regard as far as presidents and politicians go.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: He's so incompetent, he's managed to become the

Apr 19, 2019, 9:50 AM

He seems incompetent to me to a slight extent. I am not saying I mind it, because things are fine. It feels like the country is in cruise control and he is just sidetracked with nonsense tweeting, golfing, watching tv etc. On the other hand, my life is good. I can't complain. I am not sure Trump has any vision, but maybe that's good. Why rock the boat?

"cruise control" is a good description, actually.

Apr 19, 2019, 10:06 AM

When the marketplace is unencumbered with no new financial burdens nor needless rules, its allowed to flourish.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nope, those are reserved for people with integrity

Apr 19, 2019, 8:41 AM

Instead, we’re going to get a nonstop drumbeat of the next conspiracy theory that, “There are 10 instances of obstruction in the Mueller report” when what Barr ACTUALLY stated was,”Mueller identified 10 possible instances of obstruction and investigated”...and found nothing. This is the next media deception, in my opinion.

Mueller "found nothing"

Apr 19, 2019, 9:07 AM

Is patently false. Trump attempted to break the law, but his subordinates refused.

That's not nothing.

--

https://www.lawfareblog.com/what-mueller-found-russia-and-obstruction-first-analysis

--

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mueller "found nothing"

Apr 19, 2019, 10:11 AM

Try to think logically. The report produced no evidence to proceed with criminal charges. Trump could have invoked executive privilege at any time, but didn’t. Why? Because he knew Mueller wouldn’t find anything, because there was nothing there. Mueller had 18 Democrat lawyers, including Hilldogs personal attorney. Think THOSE people would have overlooked something? If they would have found something, Mueller would have prosecuted.

Crass has never seen so many people fire-pissed on msnbc.

Apr 19, 2019, 9:41 AM

They were literally shaking mad. You weenies need to quit watching Mourning Rat

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

^^^^Admits to watching MSNBC^^^^***

Apr 19, 2019, 9:43 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic