Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ladies Clinic
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 3,602

Ladies Clinic

Feb 19, 2018, 7:28 AM

Was online at 7:00 to register my wife and 2 friends. Went into checkout at 7:05. Said it was sold out.
Who do you have to know to get pre-registered?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ladies Clinic

Feb 19, 2018, 7:31 AM

That's what I got! Tried to register my wife and her sister and same thing, I went to Payment and it gave me the Sold Out message. WTHeck?

Feb 19, 2018, 7:38 AM

Welcome to the new environment surrounding Clemson football. $$$ talks; long-time fans walk! If you have to ask around to get tickets to this or any other event, forget it! You don't have a chance. So ... do you want a championship team, or do you want one that goes 8-4 or 7-5 and has these events filled with $160 IPTAY donors? Your call!

You couldn't be more wrong.

Feb 19, 2018, 8:14 AM

The Ladies' Clinic is first come / first registered. It has zero to do with IPTAY donations.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Feb 19, 2018, 7:47 AM

Last year I had the same problem you did today, so this morning I kept refreshing the Ladies Clinic registration page until it opened - at 7:00 on the dot. I started typing as fast as I could and successfully registered my daughter-in-law and myself - my confirmation is stamped at 7:03a.m. - apparently registration closed right after that.

Feb 19, 2018, 7:52 PM

Did you receive any kind of confirmation email? I have not yet, but they did accept my money.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No Confirmation Email Yet

Feb 20, 2018, 9:27 AM

I haven't yet received a confirmation email but like you, I did get the confirmation of my payment.

Feb 19, 2018, 8:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Ladies Clinic ]

Congratulations on your typing skills. I was away from my computer and took about 4 minutes to fill out the registration on my phone. Too late. Reminds me of the old radio contests where people would dial 6 digits and wait for the DJ to announce a contest - which is of course why radio stations started awarding prizes for the 9th caller instead of the first. I'd like to see a little more success for us "9th callers" who play fair.

The on-line registration is your only option...

Feb 19, 2018, 7:57 AM

and it generally fills-up within about five minutes of opening.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Feb 19, 2018, 8:17 AM

My wife attended last year's clinic and said that you could pre-register at the end of the clinic for the following year for $200.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

pigs of your wife for proof***

Feb 19, 2018, 12:31 PM

Feb 19, 2018, 9:40 AM

Seems like there are limited spots for new people due to pre-registration. I had the same issue for my group by 7:05 am. Some here said they auto-populated and by 7 am it was sold out. It’s cool people get to go year after year but due to the pre-registration new people can’t go. Only certain members of the Clemson family are allowed to be All In each year and the rest of us are out of luck. We try every year right at opening. I’m going to drive up there and pre-register this year to make it fair. Hehe

Feb 19, 2018, 12:58 PM

Wife and daughter got registered and after I heard about the demand, I suggested they scalp their tickets to no avail.

Feb 19, 2018, 8:49 PM

Maybe they should have several, sounds like they would fill every clinic,

Feb 20, 2018, 6:54 AM

I haven’t been since Watson came in as a true freshman. In fact, we signed up 2 weeks after registration opened. Now that we are a good team, you can’t get in this clinic at all. I’ve tried for years and somehow we lucked out yesterday! I’ve heard you can preregister at the event and they open registration for a short time during football season. I’m just excited we finally get to go. They really need to fix the system so all fans have a chance instead of letting the same group register year after year.

Replies: 14
| visibility 3,602
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic