Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trivi­a Question: Clemson has played GT at 6 different
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Trivi­a Question: Clemson has played GT at 6 different

Aug 20, 2019, 11:04 AM

stadiums. Can you name them?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

yes

Aug 20, 2019, 11:06 AM

I can

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^We have a winner***

Aug 20, 2019, 11:08 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

No, I don't have the money for all those

Aug 20, 2019, 11:07 AM

naming rights.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's not what I meant.***

Aug 20, 2019, 11:08 AM

Re: That's not what I meant.***

Aug 20, 2019, 11:11 AM

Clemson Memorial Stadium
Frank Howard Field
Death Valley
Grant Field
Bobby Dodd Stadium
Charlotte Showhouse

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oops, sorry

Aug 20, 2019, 11:12 AM

Neal in NC® has already been declared a winner. Better luck next time.

Was this on ACCN?

Aug 20, 2019, 11:10 AM

Because I don’t get ACCN.

Another trivia question: When will ACCN be available on each service.

K thx. Buy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ACCN has not launched yet. Hth ***

Aug 20, 2019, 11:10 AM

Re: Trivi­a Question: Clemson has played GT at 6 different

Aug 20, 2019, 9:09 PM

Bowman Field? Riggs?
Death Valley
Grant Field/Bobby Dodd
ACC Championship Game (Tampa?)

Then I cheated on the last two and Googled: the 1st two meetings were in Augusta and Greenville, respectively.

Is that it?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Possibly***

Aug 20, 2019, 11:19 AM

Seven if you count the Rock Hill Youth Community Center.

Aug 20, 2019, 11:15 AM

YWIA ahead of time

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Are you referring to Winthrop?

Aug 20, 2019, 11:18 AM

I don't think we've ever played in that dump.

Winthrop is in Charlottte.

Aug 20, 2019, 11:28 AM

moran

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

You're thinking of Wingate

Aug 20, 2019, 11:29 AM

Which is actually in Marshville, NC

Potato

Aug 20, 2019, 11:30 AM

Pahtahtoe

Not at all, because Wingate is actually a good school

Aug 20, 2019, 11:32 AM

unlike Winthrop.

Clemson should buy Wingate like they did

Aug 20, 2019, 11:55 AM

with Winthrop back in the day.

No.***

Aug 20, 2019, 1:59 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

^^^We have a loser***

Aug 20, 2019, 2:07 PM

Re: Trivi­a Question: Clemson has played GT at 6 different

Aug 20, 2019, 2:22 PM

I thought the only allowable answer for Clemson-GT trivia questions was John Heisman.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty sure the ACC Network was saving that one for their

Aug 20, 2019, 2:26 PM

first ever ACC Network Aflac Trivia Question. And now you've spoiled it...don't be surprised if Swoffie sends you a harshly written fax.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic