Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nkemdiche arrested
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Nkemdiche arrested

Jun 21, 2019, 11:14 AM

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. -- Arizona Cardinals defensive end Robert Nkemdiche was arrested on an outstanding warrant June 6 in Scottsdale after he was pulled over for speeding on his way to practice.

Scottsdale police officers discovered the traffic warrant, which stemmed from a violation in March, for Nkemdiche's arrest after he was caught going 75 mph on a 45 mph street in North Scottsdale. While running Nkemdiche's plates, police also discovered that his license was suspended.

Nkemdiche was charged with one count of exceeding the speed limit between 20 to 45 mph and one count of driving with a suspended, revoked or canceled license. His arraignment is scheduled for July 5, according to the court records.

Nkemdiche was pulled over in his 2019 Chevrolet Corvette at 6:39 a.m., and he told officers he needed to be at the Cardinals' facility in Tempe -- about 23 miles from where he was -- by 7 a.m., according to the report.

Nkemdiche wasn't carrying his suspended license and instead handed officers his passport, according to the report. Among the items found in Nkemdiche's car was a tablet that was likely his Cardinals playbook, although identifying details were redacted from the report.

After Nkemdiche's arrest, officers found a metal case with a mirror in it that contained a white powdery substance consistent with cocaine, the report said. Nkemdiche told the officers the substance was "nothing" and later indicated that the white powder was a bathroom product, according to the report. The substance wasn't tested "based on the totality of the circumstances," according to the report, and was impounded for destruction with Nkemdiche's consent.

Nkemdiche was allowed to make a phone call to ask someone to bring him the $750 bond for his outstanding warrant, but Nkemdiche couldn't get a hold of anyone, according to the report. Nkemdiche bonded out at 9:30 a.m.

"We are aware of the June 6th incident involving Robert Nkemdiche," the Cardinals said in a statement. "We have alerted the NFL office in accordance with the league's personal conduct policy and will comment further when appropriate."

Nkemdiche, who was the 29th overall pick in the 2016 draft, is entering his fourth NFL season with the Cardinals. He suffered a torn ACL in December, and his status for training camp, which is expected to begin in late July, is unknown.

Nkemdiche's NFL career has failed to live up to the expectations of a first-round pick. He recorded his first career sack in 2018 and finished the season with 4.5 sacks and a career-high 32 tackles. The Cardinals declined to pick up his fifth-year option in May.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27011859/nkemdiche-arrested-june-6-traffic-incident

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nkemdiche arrested

Jun 21, 2019, 11:29 AM

I want to laugh, but too sad of a story to. Kid needs to get his life together. Can you imagine the coverups we didn't hear about in college with him.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nkemdiche arrested- does he have diplomatic

Jun 21, 2019, 12:19 PM

immunity? ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nkemdiche arrested- does he have diplomatic

Jun 21, 2019, 2:34 PM

only in columbia.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jun 21, 2019, 1:16 PM

I have to believe if he would have came to Clemson he would have turned out a little better. When you learn what Freeze was doing I can't imagine he was a great role model for those players. Freeze is the picture of "do as I say not as I do". Dabo is the picture of "practice what you preach".

there was a reason he decommited for us***

Jun 21, 2019, 2:47 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 21, 2019, 3:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Nkemdiche arrested ]

Nope,
He would have never made it at Clemson.
Sad.

Jun 21, 2019, 3:31 PM

Maybe he can get in touch with Belk and they can do team driving together.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 21, 2019, 4:24 PM

Totality of the circumstances??? Destroying the substance before it could be entered as possible evidence of an illegal street drug? Does this sound like a whitewash by the police?

Jun 21, 2019, 5:42 PM

That’s the only way I can interpret this.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who?***

Jun 21, 2019, 4:38 PM

Nkemdiche

Jun 21, 2019, 5:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sound like a Korean dish.***

Jun 21, 2019, 8:44 PM

Korean pickled cabbage?

Jun 21, 2019, 10:42 PM

Anyjuan eating that stuff should be arrested.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 21, 2019, 11:05 PM

Sorry to hear it, but the totality of events couldn’t possibly have proven Mama Nkemdiche more wrong.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic