Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nit projections. I know, nobody
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,199

Nit projections. I know, nobody

Mar 17, 2019, 8:11 AM

Cares. Looking at 2 different ones. One has us as a 1 seed, the other as a 2 seed. No other acc team is in the field. We will have only beaten 2 acc teams that are playing in any post season toureny, the rest were garbage this year.

https://www.midmajormadness.com/2019/3/16/18268487/nitology-nit-bid-projection-bracket-2019-utah-valley-unc-greensboro

https://www.dratings.com/predictor/bracketology/

Get your brackets ready!!

https://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/ncaa-tournament/brackets/viewable_nit

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nit projections. I know, nobody

Mar 17, 2019, 8:22 AM

Here is another one...

https://www.dratings.com/predictor/bracketology/

Mar 17, 2019, 8:25 AM

I have that link posted

Mar 17, 2019, 8:28 AM

My bad. Just hope we don’t get Loyola if we are a 2 seed. That might be the Oakland loss all over again. Sister Jean would be there too...

Mar 17, 2019, 8:46 AM

Why not? Does it really bother you if we lose? The last thing I want is a run in a meaningless tournament that keeps this no backboned smirking loser around

Mar 17, 2019, 9:27 AM

Tiger RagE said:

Why not? Does it really bother you if we lose? The last thing I want is a run in a meaningless tournament that keeps this no backboned smirking loser around

Actually 19-13 is a good season for Clemson basketball. A bunch of schools like NCSU, Wake and GT learned the hard way that swapping coaches every few years hoping to stumble across a great one is a losers endeavor (fools gold)

Mar 17, 2019, 10:45 AM

Brownell has been here more than a few years. Some of those schools have changed coaches multiple times. Clemson has shown more than just about any school they are willing to give a new coach the time he needs to turn it around. After that it's up to the coach. Idc what Clemson has been and their historical record. Nobody has EVER done anything until they do. That is what I am waiting for the til they do part. South Carolina women's basketball program was never an elite program until they were. Ever big time program has that until the do moment and for Clemson fans to use the past as an excuse for the future is dumb as heck.

i hope we do draw them

Mar 17, 2019, 8:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Nit projections. I know, nobody ]

That would actually be an interesting matchup

Thanks....

Mar 17, 2019, 8:37 AM

that is helpful info.
Whatever tourney the Tigers are in, I will dutifully watch and wait for the inevitable close loss. Go Tigers!

I doubt UNCG gets a 1 seed

Mar 17, 2019, 9:37 AM

They don't really have an available home court large enough to host the later round games, they play their regular season games at the Gboro Coliseum but it might already have stuff scheduled. I think Clemson gets the 1 seed and maybe Furman or UNCG as the 2.

But Clemson really doesn't want Campbell in the first round. They will light us up.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

most of that “garbage” acc would wax most of the

Mar 17, 2019, 10:54 AM

NIT field more times than not. The reason the records are so bad is due largely to an absolutely loaded tip of the league. 3 of the top 4 seeds are a real possibility - that’s like an automatic 3-6 losses for almost everyone else depending on scheduling. Then you have FSU that probably is a top 10 or top 12 team. That’s another 1-2 losses.

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,199
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic