Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Next season
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Next season

Feb 5, 2019, 1:47 PM

I think we will have a hard time not running the score up on people. Good problem to have, go Tigers!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We have two options to prevent that.

Feb 5, 2019, 1:50 PM

Make Trevor take a knee on first, second and third downs or put Chase in and make him do it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Next season

Feb 5, 2019, 4:07 PM

Yeah,

I kinda agree, but still heed the warning that over-confidence will get you beat faster than anything else. We've lost a ton of talent from both sides of the LOS, and I'm not sure that we have the hosses onboard to replace it. I surely hope so, but I have my doubts. We had the entire D line come back from certain first-round NFL draft picks to prove a point, which they did. Maybe this a re-building year for us. I hope not, but where are the defensive stars? All in-put appreciated.

Feb 5, 2019, 4:51 PM

I think Isaiah Simmons and Xavier Thomas will spearhead the defense. Brent Venables has his work cut out, but if anyone can develop players quickly, he can.

Feb 5, 2019, 8:08 PM

The best thing the conference could do in the best interest of all teams is to implement the Clemson rule next season and allow us to bring the whole team on conference road games. Last season, most road games got out of hand early because we were only allowed to bring 72 players and couldn't sub as deep as we could at home games. Syracuse, are you listening; your obligatory beatdown is coming soon enough, and I mean it.

Well, we can at least go three deep... maybe 13 '30 pt.Ws'***

Feb 5, 2019, 11:45 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic