Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
News From IPYAY
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 3,559

News From IPYAY

Nov 7, 2018, 2:36 PM

Have you received your notice from IPTAY that there will be an increase in each donation level beginning July 1, 2019, which will be for Year 2020? Here are the increases: Tiger +$100; Howard +$200; IPTAY +$300; Jervey +$400; McFadden +$500; Fike +$500; Heisman +$1,500 and Riggs--- you guys are lucky, no increase. There will also be small increases for those levels below the Tiger level

This increase should be enough to cover the cost of the letter, beautiful, but short, brochure , postage and other costs associated with announcing the increase.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: News From IPYAY

Nov 7, 2018, 2:42 PM

Usually this triggers griping about the losing sports teams but everything is going so well that only leaves maybe tennis, mens soccer, and womens hoops. Those dont exactly stir up lots of comments. So well played IPTAY and Drad.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

curious how this plays out. 1st full year without the tax

Nov 7, 2018, 3:02 PM

break on donations so I expect there will be less individual contributions at the higher levels and more business contributions. I know the past few years in lot 2 there have been more and more businesses getting spots and booting the individuals.

It has gotten to the point that I will not be able to keep at the Fike level so that will open up 2 spots in Lot 2.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

grass is greener in lot 16.

Nov 7, 2018, 4:12 PM

literally. .less people to tear it up.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Hmmm..I think I will split my Riggs into 2 Heisman

Nov 7, 2018, 3:13 PM

accounts....will get more parking spots

;)

just give me 1/2 and I will share with you!***

Nov 7, 2018, 3:18 PM

Nov 7, 2018, 3:25 PM

Will I get printed tickets without having to pay $30+ per seat and a dip'n dots "Buy 4 Get 1 Free" coupon?

CUvsFSU2011win

-- Too many daughters and not enough bullets. --

Jervey donor here. I have not seen that. Where did you read?***

Nov 7, 2018, 3:50 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Re: Jervey donor here. I have not seen that. Where did you read?***

Nov 7, 2018, 5:10 PM

My notice came in the mail today. Others should be receiving their notice within the next few days.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2018, 4:04 PM

They gotta buy bats and balls for the women's softball team

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They did have to buy All-State field goal nets this year.

Nov 7, 2018, 4:05 PM

Those don't grow on trees.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They did have to buy All-State field goal nets this year.

Nov 7, 2018, 5:44 PM

It appears not to be for the upcoming season, but the following year. This the name 2020.

Gives us a year to save.

Does the athletic department really pay the full fare for tuition.

and it only affects parking. .has nothing to do with seats

Nov 7, 2018, 5:50 PM

yet

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: and it only affects parking. .has nothing to do with seats

Nov 7, 2018, 6:43 PM

If it only affects parking I can actually decrease my donation! Can't sniff the "good" lots anymore anyway.

But hey, somebody has to pay the power bill for the lights for those noon games!

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

IPYAY: I Pay Yuan A Year?

Nov 7, 2018, 7:24 PM

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 3,559
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic