Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let's Go Braves!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Let's Go Braves!!!

Jul 20, 2019, 7:29 PM

Soroka is chunking . . . Struck out the first hitter on 3 straight wicked pitches!!!

If you haven't seen this kid pitch . . . and you love or just like baseball . . . You owe it to yourself to watch, at least a few innings!!! (On Fox Sports Carolina)

He retired the side in 7 pitches . . .

Acuna is driven in by Freddie to take a one run lead at the end of the 1st inning.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He reminds me of King Joffrey Baratheon

Jul 20, 2019, 7:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Other than his height, I can see it . . .

Jul 20, 2019, 8:17 PM

His pitches are as wicked as the child king's "tude" too!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tip of the cap to the Nats . . .

Jul 20, 2019, 8:57 PM

after their pitcher led off the 5th with a dribbler to third & Donaldson throwing it into the seats . . . The Top of their order got 4 straight hits on 5 pitches to take a 1-4 lead . . .

Soroka still throwing well . . . Just getting too much of the plate on first pitches . . .

Time to fight our way back into the game . . .

Well . . . We loaded the bases with one out in the bottom of the 5th . . .
Only to see Markakis line out to short and Donaldson getting doubled off at first . . . Ugh

Re: Let's Go Braves!!!

Jul 20, 2019, 9:19 PM

He really did have a bit of bad luck in the 5th. The double was a hanger but not sure nats get a run there. Then the high chopper to short...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let's Go Braves!!!

Jul 20, 2019, 9:23 PM

Time for Riley to do something. Break out his mini slump and get his ba back up.

Come on Braves!!!! We need this one.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bottom of six . . .

Jul 20, 2019, 9:25 PM

After Albies draws a walk . . . McCann golfs a changup over the right field fence . . .

Pulling us to within one . . . 3-4 Nats

Their pitcher, Sanchez, was pulled after the HR

K-too . . . Is Acuna going to steal second every time . . .

Jul 20, 2019, 9:31 PM

he gets on base?!!!

I wonder what his steal percentage is??? I don't remember seeing him get thrown out this year!!!

Looked it up . . . He has be caught 4x in 25 attempts!!!

84% success rate!!!

Re: K-too . . . Is Acuna going to steal second every time . . .

Jul 20, 2019, 9:35 PM

He just joined the elite 20 and 20 club!!!! He’s unreal! I think he joins the 30/30 club this year!!!

Message was edited by: kerigantoo®

Re: Bottom of six . . .

Jul 20, 2019, 9:34 PM [ in reply to Bottom of six . . . ]

Dad gummit- got under it. I was thinking dansby was gonna square up on it. Dern... but back to a run though!!!! And Braves innings coming up. Win the last 9 outs.

Got'em right where we want them . . . ??????

Jul 20, 2019, 9:42 PM

Donaldson needs to be the hero after his miscues . . .

Albies is having a tough night at the plate . . . Great job by Markakis to take second on the steal as they were paying him zero attention . . . Albies, with two strikes, only needing a single to tie the game . . . is swinging for the fence and Ks . . .

Not my style or hitting belief . . . But remember . . . I am old, time has passed me by, what worked years ago no longer apply . . . shorten and flatten your swing and put the ball in play!!!

Re: Got'em right where we want them . . . ??????

Jul 20, 2019, 9:52 PM

Totally agree!!!! B8 would be a nice time for Riley to jack one. Tired of these k’s.

Newcombe did a helluva job in relief for two innings!

Jul 20, 2019, 9:56 PM

7,8 & 9 up for the good guys in the 8th . . . Please get one on and give Acuna a chance!!!

Nice job of hitting by McCann . . . There's that old philosophy!!! . . . Inciarte to pinch run???

WOW Inciarte!!! Stole second on a pick off move . . . Setting the table perfectly for Acuna . . . Who strikes out swinging after looking at two fastball strikes right down Peachtree!!!

So frustrating . . .

Re: Newcombe did a helluva job in relief for two innings!

Jul 20, 2019, 10:08 PM

Let me know what happens- just chunked the remote through the tv after riley ab.... jk

Top of 9th

Jul 20, 2019, 10:22 PM

Beautiful job of hitting by Turner . . . hitting the outside pitch to right against the shift . . . then stealing second and scoring on a routine single . . .

I've never understood putting a shift on then pitching away . . . too easy for "old school" hitters to poke it through the hole you intentionally created

Re: Top of 9th

Jul 20, 2019, 10:32 PM

Dug a big hole tonight... risp 1-9 10 lob.

Bottom of 9 . . . Dreaming here

Jul 20, 2019, 10:36 PM

Freddie gets on and Donaldson makes up for his 5th inning mistakes!!! . . . Ugh . . .

Donaldson is on his own . . .

Tip of the Cap to the Nats . . . They win and assure at least a tie in the series

Re: Bottom of 9 . . . Dreaming here

Jul 20, 2019, 10:42 PM

We’ll try our best to pull em through tomorrow. Hit em good Skeeta!!!!

Crisp and straight . . .

Jul 21, 2019, 12:19 AM

is the goal . . . Rest well my friend

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic