Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Jordan McFadden: Clemson visit gives Dorman product a lot to think about
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

New Story: Jordan McFadden: Clemson visit gives Dorman product a lot to think about

Nov 21, 2017, 8:11 AM

Jordan McFadden: Clemson visit gives Dorman product a lot to think about

Jordan McFadden has a lot to think about this week, and a decision on his school of choice could come sooner rather than later.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This always seemed like if Clemson really wants him

Nov 21, 2017, 8:15 AM

This always seemed like if Clemson really wants him, they'll get him.

Re: New Story: Jordan McFadden: Clemson visit gives Dorman product a lot to think about

Nov 21, 2017, 8:16 AM

If Clemson is the school he really wanted, why did he commit to VT?

Would love to have him in the Tiger family.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Clemson offered after his commitment to VT

Nov 21, 2017, 8:29 AM

My guess is he was thinking Bird in hand is worth two in a bush and has been waiting to see how much we want him. We want him.

After watching his film, I like what I see

Nov 21, 2017, 8:31 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Jordan McFadden: Clemson visit gives Dorman product a lot to think about ]

Excellent footwork and athleticism for a guy his size. Reminds me of a tad tallerTremaine Anchrum. Come on down big fella!

Re: New Story: Jordan McFadden: Clemson visit gives Dorman product a lot to think about

Nov 21, 2017, 8:51 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Jordan McFadden: Clemson visit gives Dorman product a lot to think about ]

> If Clemson is the school he really wanted, why did he
> commit to VT?
>
> Would love to have him in the Tiger family.

We slow played him and only recently offered. He did not know if CU would offer so he pulled the VT trigger.

Nov 21, 2017, 10:04 AM

After some time of being recruited, he didn't have any positive feelings that he would receive an offer from Clemson, and that was his reasoning for him committing to VT. We can't fault him for that bc what has been said, he grabbed the sure thing!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because Clemson didn't offer until he had already committed

Nov 21, 2017, 9:13 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Jordan McFadden: Clemson visit gives Dorman product a lot to think about ]

to VT and some of our other OL recruits went elsewhere.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2017, 11:23 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Jordan McFadden: Clemson visit gives Dorman product a lot to think about ]

Probably his first offer. Some kids like to go ahead and "commit" so they do have a home, and then they keep looking around to see what else is out there that may be a better offer. JMO, but there is no comparison if there is a Clemson offer. We are head and shoulders above anybody else when counting character building and life lessons along with the football opportunities we offer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2017, 8:45 AM

#ClemsonFamily wants you big guy

Nov 21, 2017, 9:01 AM

I totally understand why he committed to VT, not a shaby program. And probably said, commit now or someone else will and you lose your spot. And I totally understand why he would want Clemson, now that he has an offer. But this goes to show you why Dabo says a commitment is a commitment. No reason to visit other schools! He committed to VT in July and has visited CLEMSON 3 times since?? How are you supposed to keep a commitment when you are going to another campus, talking with that schools 5-star commitments, dressing up in the uniform, feeling the atmosphere, learning the culture - especially one like Clemson! Come on Down McFadden - We would love to have you!

Nov 21, 2017, 9:03 AM

So a commitment isn't a commitment??

Nov 21, 2017, 10:24 AM

Not when you have a chance to play for Clemson. VT knows that. :). Only half kidding arrogantly. Please no humble pie ty

Nov 21, 2017, 10:33 AM

I believe he'll flip. Be nice to have another McFadden on the team.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jordan McFadden: UpperState Championship =Dorman vs Greenwood

Nov 21, 2017, 12:19 PM

Great kid! If you are local and want to see him in action and want to see a great HS game Friday night I invite you to Dorman High School for the UpperState Championship! Our running game behind Jordan has been phenomenal! We have 2, yes 2 thousand yard rushers. Go Cavaliers! Go Tigers!

The McFadden Legacy!!! We all know Banks McFadden

Nov 21, 2017, 10:52 PM

who was probably THE best athlete in Clemson athletic history -- or maybe it was Stan Rome.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic