Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Ferrell has fun with Swinney, says decision to return was to "leave a strong legacy"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 3,155

New Story: Ferrell has fun with Swinney, says decision to return was to "leave a strong legacy"

Mar 1, 2018, 1:11 PM

Ferrell has fun with Swinney, says decision to return was to "leave a strong legacy"

Clelin Ferrell knew he was coming back to Clemson, but wanted to have a little fun with head coach Dabo Swinney first. The junior defensive end out of Virginia had a difficult decision to make after the Tigers’ loss to Alabama in the Sugar Bowl. Declare for the NFL Draft or return for another season at Clemson? Ferrell says he was torn for the majority of the process before finally deciding to return. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Any chance you were able to get a pig of TL without a shirt?

Mar 1, 2018, 1:14 PM

signed, Francis Marion®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

soon plzz

Mar 1, 2018, 1:18 PM

signed cutigerbob®

Re: New Story: Ferrell has fun with Swinney, says decision to return was to "leave a strong legacy"

Mar 1, 2018, 1:51 PM

Cle is a beast. With all the talent returning, there is no reason we cant win it all this year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Ferrell has fun with Swinney, says decision to return was to "leave a strong legacy"

Mar 1, 2018, 1:58 PM

So glad he’s back! Best of luck CF.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 1, 2018, 2:04 PM

I personally believe that Clelin done the right thing myself, and I would have more than likely done the same. Clelin may go through this season and not win another NC, and most likely he won't be drafted in the first round, but he will sure as H&ll improve his chances of getting a 1st round spot or a top of the 2nd round spot. Clelin will have more experience with a better maturity level as a senior than he was as a Jr, and bc of his talent, experience, and maturity level entering the NFL as a senior, he will come off the board before 99% of any Jr's that left school early I do believe!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 1, 2018, 5:02 PM

I am glad you came back Ferrell and you will be a great pro...good move
for you and Clemson fans.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 1, 2018, 8:12 PM

One more year will payoff for him financially b/c he will definitely get drafted higher after this season.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 2, 2018, 9:28 AM

Just win the next game.

Replies: 8
| visibility 3,155
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic