Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Championship Season: Tigers taking aim at another ACC Championship
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

New Story: Championship Season: Tigers taking aim at another ACC Championship

Nov 29, 2016, 1:51 PM

Championship Season: Tigers taking aim at another ACC Championship

Championship season. It’s what Clemson works for every year and this week the Tigers have a chance to claim their second consecutive ACC title when they take on the Virginia Tech Hokies Saturday night at Camping World Stadium in Orlando. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Championship Season: Tigers taking aim at another ACC Championship

Nov 29, 2016, 2:41 PM

I love it when Dabo unleashes on the media, and he's totally right! So many talking heads these days. The whole Cowherd thing, it's BS, he can now say if we lose he was right, but if we win he was just using his media influence to light a fire under us.

Not all media is bad obviously.. Thank goodness for tigernet and wccp! Makes me feel that much more at home in WY.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL. No one can tell me that Dabo opening the press

Nov 29, 2016, 2:50 PM

conference with the comment about NOT being on the road recruiting today is not a subtle dig at MustCramps comment. THAT is how you dig the rival, with them not even being sure you did it. :) Just another thing they will be butthurt over.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL. No one can tell me that Dabo opening the press

Nov 30, 2016, 3:29 PM

> conference with the comment about NOT being on the
> road recruiting today is not a subtle dig at
> MustCramps comment. THAT is how you dig the rival,
> with them not even being sure you did it. :) Just
> another thing they will be butthurt over.

He said something similar last year. About how he's normally on the road with a diet coke and a slimjim.
http://www.tigernet.com/story/football/No-Diet-Cokes-Slim-Jims-Swinney-week-14355

Message was edited by: Bense®

Re: New Story: Championship Season: Tigers taking aim at another ACC Championship

Nov 29, 2016, 3:53 PM

With Va. Tech putting up as many points as they did Sat., I feel they will give us all we can handle this Saturday night.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CLEMSAM

Nov 29, 2016, 4:29 PM

They put up that number against the Cavaliers, one of the worst teams in the country, while we scored 56 against a decent defense.

Nov 29, 2016, 5:48 PM

That is one reason i like you Dabo but not the main reason.You have the guts
to challenge the crooked, lyin' Media,just like Trump.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2016, 6:13 PM

"We had three all-conference linemen for the first time in the history of the school." Dabo certainly has command of the stats.

Thanks, Tim Bourret.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

usuc players latching on anything derogatory after being de-

Nov 29, 2016, 7:16 PM

stroyed like that.Anything but the butt whipping. And the reporters mostly from the State to make that primetime reporting displayed biased poor judgement, and if not fired, should have their Death Valley Press credentials take away!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic