Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Junior has his dad's understanding of female anatomy
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 467

Junior has his dad's understanding of female anatomy

Dec 4, 2018, 1:31 PM

There is a girl in my son's 2nd grade class that he hates. Until yesterday, his primary complaint is that she was always coughing in his face and got him sick.

Yesterday, he came home and said the she was scratching her ######## all day long. SarahAdidas tells him that girls don't have ballsacks, and he says, "fine, her BALLS". S/A again says that girls don't have balls. He says, "well then fine, her FRONT private parts!!!".

lol

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

######### is b@llsack***

Dec 4, 2018, 1:31 PM

********** censored word is B@LLSACK***

Dec 4, 2018, 1:32 PM

are you trying to say ########?***

Dec 4, 2018, 1:36 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#######. scrotum. testicles,***

Dec 4, 2018, 1:39 PM

I think the female version of bawls is called the

Dec 4, 2018, 1:57 PM

labia. I think that's what females have made from what would be balls on a guy. ##### becomes clitoris. Scrotum becomes labia. Basically everything in that area is made from guy parts re-purposed for women. Or vice versa if you're gender fluid and PC depending on how you want to look at it. Chicken or egg I guess.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tune in Tomorrow for the Next Episode of Tiggity Time!

Dec 4, 2018, 1:59 PM

(thought about going with Giggity Tiggity)

I drop knowledge when I can.

Dec 4, 2018, 2:00 PM

Wasn't sure on that but did confirm through some interesting Google search results.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you will NOT trick me into googling images of scrotums

Dec 4, 2018, 2:01 PM

for a 5th time!

I went with the probable female part to confirm.

Dec 4, 2018, 2:02 PM

Usually if you just type out the question, you get a legit answer. And that happened thankfully. With words and no pigs.

Well, Eve was made from a rib of Adam, so story checks out.***

Dec 4, 2018, 2:05 PM [ in reply to I think the female version of bawls is called the ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Interesting that on the molecular level, we all have an

Dec 4, 2018, 2:15 PM

X chromosome. Men and women. Women have two X chromosomes and men have one X plus a Y chromosome.

Oh, but here's the kicker. The gender is determined by the chromosomes in the one lucky sperm who makes it to the egg first. It is the sperm that has either an X or Y chromosome and when that sperm meets an egg, the chromosome in the sperm determines the gender of the fetus and later baby. All eggs have only an X chromosome. Sperm can have either X or Y.

So I guess you could say that the default gender is female and those female parts are re-purposed to man parts when a Y chromosome is introduced. Probably more accurate that way. Either way it's more PC.

Ok, I'm done here...

Neither sex organ is "repurposed"

Dec 4, 2018, 2:23 PM

From wiki:

A genital tubercle or phallic tubercle is a body of tissue present in the development of the reproductive system. It forms in the ventral, caudal region of mammalian embryos of both sexes, and eventually develops into a primordial phallus. In the human fetus, the genital tubercle develops around week 4 of gestation, and by week 9 becomes recognizably either a clitoris or #####.

So, like, from now on, if you guys could

Dec 4, 2018, 2:29 PM

refer to my peanus as my "tubercle", that'd be great. Thanks.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I kind of prefer

Dec 4, 2018, 2:38 PM

Primordial Phallus.

Sounds like a great rock band too.

For some reason the name reminded me of an obscure band

Dec 4, 2018, 2:55 PM

http://blightobody.com/

One day we had a surprise, impromptu assembly in the gym. Think it was the last week or school just before exams. Principal gets up and says they have a surprise. No more classes for the rest of the day. We've been studying hard and need a break. This was at lunchtime. Everyone cheered. Then he points to the stage at the side of the gym. The curtains open, lights go off, and BOOM, the band starts playing. And it is LOUD. They brought their own speakers and amps. Blew the lid off the gym.

Was a pretty cool move by the school. I'm 40+ and remember it well. Stuff like that pays dividends.

did they play anything off of GynePark?***

Dec 4, 2018, 3:00 PM

Have no clue. Only remember it was loud. Like

Dec 4, 2018, 4:21 PM

ears bleeding loud if you got near the speakers.

Point is the thing is there to begin with per the X

Dec 4, 2018, 2:31 PM [ in reply to Neither sex organ is "repurposed" ]

chromosome before gender is noticeable. The Y comes along and makes it grow male, or female if another X comes along.

Y is the x factor, no pun intended.

Yep, and it's why men still have n.ipples.

Dec 4, 2018, 2:56 PM

That Y takes some time to really get the ball(s) rolling...

(It's pretty absurd we can't say n.ipples on this board.)

Message was edited by: deweather

Re: Yep, and it's why men still have #######.

Dec 4, 2018, 2:59 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcYppAs6ZdI

That is NUTS***

Dec 4, 2018, 2:08 PM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

did she tell him that girl has a dikksak?***

Dec 4, 2018, 2:18 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Just to be fair, there are prolly some women who do have

Dec 4, 2018, 2:58 PM

b@llsacks.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: I don't know why

Dec 4, 2018, 3:24 PM

But, Hope Solo cums to mind...?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 24
| visibility 467
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic