Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I am sure TL has given Dabo a perfect . .
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,983

I am sure TL has given Dabo a perfect . .

Feb 19, 2019, 6:04 PM

teaching point. I also sure, Dabo didn't want it. But, I'm sure he will use it to good use. TL is a kid, and made a poor decision. You know the [layers are talked to, have it drilled into them . . that in today's world especially, you are looked at under a microscope. Everyone had a camera. You want to be in this profession, this style life, you can't give people TMZ fodder. I'm confident TL will learn and I hope some others gets the point as well.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nah, if it was anyone other than a high profile player

Feb 19, 2019, 6:07 PM

Like TL, this wouldn’t even merit mention. People are losing it because of who it is. That’s part of having a target on your back. People always want a reason to knock you off the pedestal.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Yawn . . .

Feb 19, 2019, 6:08 PM

So inconsequential.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am sure TL has given Dabo a perfect . .

Feb 19, 2019, 6:37 PM

I’ll bet there’s three “news” crews plus TMZ at his next intramural game

Feb 19, 2019, 6:39 PM

Rest assured that Dabo and TL's daddy have had their say on this little thing .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Feb 19, 2019, 6:54 PM

You’re right. Was a great teaching point in self restraint because anybody that sets a backcourt pick on a breakaway play should have been cold cocked

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2019, 6:56 PM

It’s a teaching point in things that don’t matter at all. I doubt Dabo cares at all about this. It’s intramural basketball. Anyone making anything of this at all needs a life.

Feb 19, 2019, 11:31 PM

I don't agree with that at all. Dabo cares about the players as people. As successful adults. To make the most of the gift they have been given. Intramural, walking the street, eating dinner, taking a date out, I promise you Dabo cares.

Feb 19, 2019, 11:33 PM

and as a player and coach myself . .setting up a pick or setting a player up for a charge coming down the floor, happens. I've done it, my teams have done it. It happens and is part of teh game.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,983
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic