Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Buckeye fans are the worst...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,968

Buckeye fans are the worst...

Jan 9, 2019, 10:03 AM

They are chiming in with some backa$$wards rationale that they should have been in the CFP!??!

The polls are helping since they put them at #3 in final poll. The cowardice to suggest they could have done anything that ND, OKla, and Bama didn't do is astounding. They need thank their lucky stars that, right now, they aren't 0-4 all time versus little old Clemson. Woody Hayes's disgraceful action, Hurtin' Buckaroos, and 31-0 is shameful enough.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Buckeye fans are the worst...

Jan 9, 2019, 10:08 AM

the top line is all that needs to be stated. They are the worst. But no matter what they do or say.....THEY GOT NUTHIN!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

O310 State was NOT good last year

Jan 9, 2019, 10:09 AM

No way they should be #3

Blowout to Purdue
Should have lost to Penn State
Could have lost to Maryland
Win over TCU was overrated
Win over Michigan was overrated

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think they probably had a higher ceiling than ND or OU

Jan 9, 2019, 10:11 AM

but they just weren't consistent enough this year. You can't get blown out at Purdue and then very nearly lose to Maryland right afterwards and still expect to make the playoff.

well, I work with one...

Jan 9, 2019, 10:14 AM

Urban Meyer did nothing wrong. Courtney Smith is a drama queen. No charges means it didn't happen. Everybody is a hater. BLah Blah Blah. They didn't even do that well against Washington, ( a weak Pac 12 school). They want a pass for every failure they make.

Nah i think Ohio State would beat Notre Dame on a nuetral

Jan 9, 2019, 10:16 AM

field. Did they deserve it over Notre Dame based on results, no. Too inconsistent whereas Notre Dame was somewhat inconsistent too but they won them all. You could say OSU had a case to be in b/c they played a championship game but the blowout loss negates that positive of a championship a little too much. Had they lost to purdue by a touchdown they would have a legit case even with all the other nail biters.

Either way OSU should have been higher ranked than UGA. UGA had no conference championship and they also got blown out as well during the season. To have them above OSU made no sense. It had everything to do with SEC bias and SEC bias alone.

But oklabhoma deserved it and Notre Dame deserved it. Had OSU or UGA gotten in over those two there would have been a lot of questions. Committee did well.

I agree with them ..if I had a say

Jan 9, 2019, 10:20 AM

Bama
Clemson
Ohio st
Oklahoma

ND
UGA

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

The Bucknuts got steamrolled by a bad Purdue team...

Jan 9, 2019, 10:27 AM

and should have lost to an even worse MAryland team.

O 31-0 State's argument holds even less water than UGa's.

Bless their hearts !!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Just one word reply:

Jan 9, 2019, 10:28 AM

Pur-Don't.

Ranking after the 4 CFP

Jan 9, 2019, 10:49 AM

Makes sense, but the top 4 shouldn't change, other than within the results among the four teams...and even then, what point is there? They were in a playoff...everyone else was in a 'fashion show' for style points...if...IF, they wanted to be there, in the first place!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,968
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic