Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NCAA investigating at least 6 schools...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

NCAA investigating at least 6 schools...

Jun 13, 2019, 5:35 AM

https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/at-least-six-college-basketball-programs-will-be-notified-of-major-ncaa-violations-by-this-summer/

(Arizona, LSU, Auburn, OklaSt, Louisville and USC--the real one--are all pretty obvious....but I sure hope to see Duke's name on that list very soon)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't get the Coach K hate, personally

Jun 13, 2019, 6:26 AM

His background and approach doesn't give me the impression he needs to be anyone more than who he is...just like Dabo. Sheesh, if the NCAA isn't going to get the Chapel Holers, then Durham isn't a destination, for sure.

Many of those other programs listed...not much surprise. If Auburn is found guilty under Pearl (surprise, right, given his history), it's sayonara for Bruce on The Plains. If college hoops can't clean its act up by growing the cajones necessary to ignore players and their handlers, the game will die. It's really tough watching a sport that lacks integrity. Worse than that, though, is how difficult it is to enjoy a sport where the governing body continually ignores the elephants, gorillas, and wretched stink in the room.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't get the Coach K hate, personally

Jun 13, 2019, 6:39 AM

Salty55 I appreciate your candor and belief in Mike Shevskevsky , but there are many here ( some hidden , some not ) who do not share that sentiment about the Dook legend .
Some of those unhiddens will be along shortly to berate you and explain your foolishness.

Stand tall my man .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

he is a ratface

Jun 13, 2019, 9:28 AM [ in reply to I don't get the Coach K hate, personally ]

to each his own

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

With 25 years of fake classes at UNCheat and nothing...

Jun 13, 2019, 7:35 AM

Do you really think they're going to do Anything ?

Reprimand a few grad assistants ?

2 less ball boys at games ??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coach K: "this is just a blip"***

Jun 13, 2019, 8:37 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NCAA investigating at least 6 schools...

Jun 13, 2019, 8:41 AM

I would love to see USCjr in Columbia on the list for both men and women.

I don't see how the USCjr women gets all those kids to USC from up north and get them to turn down offers from ND, Conn., Stanford, Tenn and others.

USCjr won a title but had to do it through the back door. MIss. St. had to beat UConn for them or else UConn would have killed them again.

Re: NCAA investigating at least 6 schools...

Jun 13, 2019, 8:55 AM

They’re not going to do anything to the schools. The NCAA wants money and needs it. They’ll slap some schools on the wrist and that will end it.

Is N.C. State a candidate?....

Jun 13, 2019, 2:48 PM

They had some issues with Dennis Smith Jr. and their previous staff in all this.
It would be very NCAAish for them to get punished while UNC & Duke go free....there would definitely be some fireworks if that was the case.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic