Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NCAA Comment/Ostarine case
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

NCAA Comment/Ostarine case

May 24, 2019, 1:37 PM

I, of course, reached out to the NCAA for comment regarding this case and to ask if there was a statement they could make concerning the disparity in rules between governing organizations (WADA and USADA). My hope was that there would be some clarification they could provide on why the NCAA doesn't change the rule. I got the response that I expected....

they declined to comment

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NCAA Comment/Ostarine case

May 24, 2019, 1:45 PM

That is normal for Dictatorships, they say nothing about why they do something, they just do it bc they can!!! NCAA = absolute, imperious, or overbearing power or control!!! And every AD kneels in front of them and says, yes Your Grace!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 25, 2019, 8:05 AM

What contact did you use DHood?

I think Clemson fans should send an email a day asking the same. Flood those idiots with emails.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NCAA Comment/Ostarine case. Response I would expect ...

May 24, 2019, 1:46 PM

... too - David - from the NCAA. - the cowardly/lazy way out!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

May 24, 2019, 1:46 PM

Because they don't have an answer, the NCAA fails to give a layout as to why they do things constantly. Why can one kid transfer and play immediately with an obvious BS reason and the next who has a legitimate reason gets denied? Why do other schools get their appeal overturned and ours not? Why couldn't Dex play in the playoffs when we were appealing but Missouri gets to go to a bowl game as long as their appeal is still in progress? The NCAA is ran by people who don't follow their rules because they have a bias to some over others and it's shown consistently with their failure to treat every school with equal punishments.

Re: NCAA Comment/Ostarine case- Thanks for asking

May 24, 2019, 1:56 PM

at least. I hope one day some schools wake up and force some changes in that worthless place

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NCAA Comment/Ostarine case- Thanks for asking

May 24, 2019, 2:22 PM

No AD, no school President, nor a conference commissioner, will stand to protect what they have with collegiate sports until after the NCAA has run it into the ground and no one has any interest in it anymore. That is when someone at the conference level will pull their head out their A SS and say, where did we go wrong bc we thought we were doing what was best for everybody, when the actual truth is they just stood by and let the NCAA run the show while they collected their large salaries that isn't there any longer bc the NCAA choked college sports to death with rules that they didn't have a reason for, they just make them up bc no one demands answers for what they've done, the NCAA don't have to answer to no one, and it is that plain and simple!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where was Swofford iall of this?

May 24, 2019, 2:05 PM

Didn't see his name in any headline defending Clemson.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Swofford is worse than worthless - he is ....

May 24, 2019, 2:22 PM

..... a real problem !! -:(

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

He's a cancerous sore.***

May 24, 2019, 3:12 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Swofford is worse than worthless - he is ....

May 24, 2019, 3:17 PM [ in reply to Swofford is worse than worthless - he is .... ]

Hopefull, have you ever had a problem with anyone, and couldn't get an answer from them until you created a big scene before anybody would listen to what you were trying to explain to them, I think that everyone has at one time or another, or have seen it happening. Well everybody in college sports are scared to death to create a scene with the NCAA, and there is never any recourse of their actions, and they just play deaf!!!

DRAD should have Clemson's lawyer to create a public scene for the NCAA actions bc they have no sound proof of what they are convicting and doing harm to those kids for when there has been proof that those test do sometimes give a false positive by reacting to something else that had been ingested other than Ostarine, and that could be the very same reason that several of our guys had a positive test. All 3 of those guys could have ingested the very same thing that could have caused a false positive test. The NCAA failed those kids with due diligence by not retesting all 3 of them, and bc of the punishment, those circumstances alone called for retesting with a more reliable test bc of what the punishment is for that type of drug violation!!! The punishment they are receiving is a year of their eligibility that they can't get back, and that could be time needed in order to get good enough for a chance at the NFL draft!!! That is a very Harsh and possibly a very costly punishment "if there is a chance" that they're not guilty of intentionally using a ban substance, or just had a faulty test....

May 24, 2019, 7:11 PM

I certainly agree - allorange!! Suspension for a year for first offense for a trace amount of a drug that other sports ruling bodies have declared not to be valid is way over the top. I’m wondering - could the NCAA be forced to explain why they do not agree with the other sports bodies on this issue? It’s not like the other sports ruling bodies are fly by night entities..,.

May 25, 2019, 12:29 AM

If just one of those kids parents are willing enough, and they know of a successful civil suit attorney that would take the case on a recovery option deal and sue the NCAA, they would have to explain every action they took to the point of punishment. All anybody has to do to sue somebody, is to show in their complaint that the NCAA actions caused harm without a legitimate reason, and a single positive test by what is known as a screening test, and handing out punishment with just that test did cause harm bc, a more accurate test wasn't given after the kids denied taking anything. And a trace amount should have told the NCAA that, and if they believed those kids had taken a P E D to gain an advantage, they should have given a more accurate test the moment the screening test came back positive, but they, the NCAA dropped the ball by not retesting with an accurate test that would have told the real story. The NCAA done what they intended to do, and that was to make a showing that they were doing their job, but they really wasn't, not with a screening test that showed a positive, they had an idea, but they failed to prove it.

When I got got injured at work, they sent me to doctors care at first, and they ask for a drug screening, that test came back positive for an amphetamine substance. I had to give a list of any medications I was taking, across the counter meds also. The severe congestion Afrin that I use daily is what they found with the more accurate second test, and that is what caused me to have a positive screening test for amphetamine bc of a chemical that is in the Afrin. The blood test proved I wasn't taking any amphetamine then, but I do take adderall about everyday now bc I will fall asleep without any warning when ever I stop moving around, and I have been diagnosed with a stage of narcolepsy, and I will fall asleep within a couple of miles every time I was driving, and that's why I'm on adderall now, but I only take it when I know I have to drive, or 30 minutes before driving. I also have to use a timer when I put something on the stove :), or my wife will go into a overdrive Biotching mode!!! More times that not, when I'm writing a post on here, I usually take a couple of naps before finishing if I haven't taken my adderall today LOL!!! I just finished a nap with computer in my lap and fingers on the key board, or I will be clicking the mouse when I wake up!!! Wife will ask if I post while I'm asleep, I don't think I do, but maybe some times ;)

The true cheaters weren't involved

May 24, 2019, 3:11 PM [ in reply to Where was Swofford iall of this? ]

therefore he doesn't care.

I blame tarheeledtiger

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

hanging out in Chapel Hill smoking cuban cigars***

May 24, 2019, 3:12 PM [ in reply to Where was Swofford iall of this? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NCAA No Comment/Ostarine case

May 24, 2019, 2:51 PM

FIFY

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: NCAA No Comment/Ostarine case

May 24, 2019, 3:27 PM

My suggestion is to sue the NCAA for not being consistent in their practices and to pay attention to the two other bodies rulings. You can get drunk illegally and not get as bad a ruling as they received.

May 24, 2019, 4:56 PM

They don’t answer that question because they can’t answer that question. They don’t know the answer to that question, they don’t care what the answer to that question is, they haven’t thought about what the answer to that question might be and they won’t be looking into it. They’re on their way to the beach house for the summer. Might as well ask a five year old how a Jet flies.

They just need a little persuasion...***

May 24, 2019, 5:07 PM

Re: They just need a little persuasion...***

May 24, 2019, 7:15 PM

Yes .... see .... UNC !!!

Response to david

May 25, 2019, 12:50 AM

I've heard that there are a few people on that NCAA board who arnt particularly fond of Clemson. If you really want to get back at the NCAA then make a huge case about this and target the NCAA back as being bias towards Clemson in it's ruling and print articles on corruption in the NCAA. Ignorance. Let it go viral. Then we will see whos got it out for Clemson on that committee. It's call hardball. I hope Clemson plans to play back

Maybe rent a CAT D11 and take it for a midnight cruise...

May 25, 2019, 1:32 AM

at NCAA HQ in Indy...

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic