Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My suggestions in response to the recent IPTAY survey..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,818

My suggestions in response to the recent IPTAY survey..

Dec 6, 2018, 5:40 PM

1) Larger video board with less advertisements. Remember, those who are paying all of this money for seats in the endzone, rely on the video board to see the play in the OTHER endzone. It doesn't help to have "GET LOUD" flashing all the way to the snap, instead of the live camera feed. And instant replays on EVERY play.

2) Create an IPTAY only site for swapping tickets, permanently or temporary (to help those with seats that are not together)

3) The Stub Hub market place is nice for electronic ticket transfer - but I'd prefer to sell my used tickets to other IPTAY members first. Perhaps, a "private" marketplace could be set up, so ticket holders can list their tickets for sale to other IPTAY members. (Less scalping that way). IPTAY could arrange a priority system for buyers of these tickets.

4) Better methods of making ticket less susceptible to counterfeiting.. holograms, electronic app with online validation, block chain, etc.

5) Add wifi to RV parking area

6) Add premium RV spots with electric hookups

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My suggestions in response to the recent IPTAY survey..

Dec 6, 2018, 5:40 PM

7) More field access points for the meeting at the paw after the game

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2018, 6:05 PM

Escalators to the upper deck for us old folks! Texas A&M, Orange Bowl, Tampa and Charlotte have them!

I would like to have one from Lot 21 to the stadium too, but that's a reach.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2018, 6:14 PM

It worked out this year, we just got confirmation that our Championship order will be filled when we qualify! My suggestion to the Ticket Office is to have an option on the order form that lets you choose to get bowl tickets if they cannot fill Championship order. They know the allocation and orders placed and sent notification of fullfilment yesterday. If we had not gotten them, I would have gone to the Cotton Bowl, but booking Dallas would be tough now. I was fortunate enough to have been able to book a SF flight in October, but we still have to see if my son can get one too.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2018, 9:12 PM

At a recent Rep meeting we were told that the scoreboard improvement issue is being closely evaluated. Personally, I think that the scoreboard will be a part of changes on the hill but that will likely be a few years away. My opinion only!
It takes money to do all the things that we would like to see in Death Valley.

Go Tigers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2018, 9:15 PM

#2 & #3!!!
Yes.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,818
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic