Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My son asked tonight if a Tiger had ever been Superbowl MVP
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

My son asked tonight if a Tiger had ever been Superbowl MVP

Dec 15, 2014, 9:52 PM

Excitedly ... I told him to look it up. Oh boy was he in for a story. He was drop-jawed. I love the history of this team and these players. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How old is that young tiger?***

Dec 15, 2014, 9:54 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

11 years old. The kid is so orange. Knows more than me

Dec 15, 2014, 9:56 PM

and I've tried to keep up as a wife and Tiger by marriage.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mine's 6 and very orange as well

Dec 15, 2014, 9:59 PM

He calls out the players names as they're making plays before the announcers do. I heart brainwashing the little guy ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Hate when they argue ... I have to sit back and question ...

Dec 15, 2014, 10:49 PM

did I just see that? Who knows. :)

Re: My son asked tonight if a Tiger had ever been Superbowl MVP

Dec 15, 2014, 10:15 PM

No

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 15, 2014, 10:25 PM

Scrooge it's out early

Dec 15, 2014, 10:45 PM

Yep sure out early.

Please enlighten us all

Dec 15, 2014, 10:39 PM

Because I don't believe a clemson tiger has ever won Super Bowl MVP.

Dec 15, 2014, 10:46 PM

Let me clarify ... when he looked it up he learned about Dwight Clark and THE CATCH. It's famous. You can't deny that.

Dec 15, 2014, 10:50 PM

Don't forget about The Fridge, if you haven't told him about him.

Dec 15, 2014, 10:52 PM

Scrooge is gone now the ghost of Christmas past has got him

He knows about The Fridge for sure ...

Dec 15, 2014, 10:55 PM [ in reply to Re: My son asked tonight if a Tiger had ever been Superbowl MVP ]

It's Christmas all around ... offense and defense...He knows history and has recently adopted the Bills as his favorite pro team. Love him ... but goes against the family fandom ... panthers. He's being defiant.

Re: He knows about The Fridge for sure ...

Dec 15, 2014, 10:58 PM

My nephew is the same way. The Bills are his favorite team, and if two teams he doesn't care about are playing he counts the number of tigers on the rosters and whoever has the most is who pulls for.

LoL exactly. He has a Cam Newton jersey to which dedicates

Dec 15, 2014, 11:06 PM

his support. I ask him if he is sure about his support and somehow ... this kid can site Cam Newton's entire college career stats and current NFL stats.

Re: LoL exactly. He has a Cam Newton jersey to which dedicates

Dec 15, 2014, 11:08 PM

Some kids just know sports. You are a blessed parent it seems.

I hope so.***

Dec 15, 2014, 11:20 PM

mine chose a #59, he loves yelling

Dec 15, 2014, 11:36 PM [ in reply to LoL exactly. He has a Cam Newton jersey to which dedicates ]

"Luuuuuuuuuuuke" every time LK makes a play.

Always great to see our youngsters getting their

Dec 15, 2014, 10:58 PM

"Tiger" education.

There are several books he would enjoy about Clemson's history and our football program.

Which books do you recommend about our school's

Dec 15, 2014, 11:33 PM

history and which chapter are you featured in?

;)

Dec 15, 2014, 11:48 PM

Clemson has never had an MVP though right?

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic